Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sg_japanime

Recommendations For Id/contractor

Am currently looking for ID / contractor to do some renovation for my new house (5-rm resale). Any recommendations? Had just gone to Home Concepts & Chew Interior for quote. Still looking for more to compare...

Will appreciate some help on this... :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Welcome to renotalk :D Suggest you look thru this thread to have a feel of what most of us experienced with those IDs/contractors in the market. These articles are very informative and useful.

It is nearly impossible to repeat all the things that we said :notti:

Guest tommy_moby

yeah.. good luck in your search. If you wan my ID, PM me for his contact.

Noted with thanks.

Just wondering, mine is a 5I hdb (121sq ft). If I'm re-doing up both toilets & kitchen, plus rebuilding the storeroom (hacking of 2 wardrobes + rebuild 2 walls plus the door) & doing a 6ft wardrobe in the MBR, please advise roughly how much will this cost us. We have quite a tight budget....

Everybody also having tight budget, but remember to source for more quotation and compare.

Noted with thanks.

Just wondering, mine is a 5I hdb (121sq ft). If I'm re-doing up both toilets & kitchen, plus rebuilding the storeroom (hacking of 2 wardrobes + rebuild 2 walls plus the door) & doing a 6ft wardrobe in the MBR, please advise roughly how much will this cost us. We have quite a tight budget....