Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
flyersummer

My Done-up Curtain 2/6/08 From Malaysia

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Have engage the service from Miki. Among the three quotes that I have gotten, theirs is the lowest :good:

Thanks flyersummer, they have given me some discount too ;)

Good for you tplittey. It's great that you have engage their service and benefitted from it. :good:

I sure hope I'm doing a good service by recommeding those interested here.. :)

Do post your curtain pics after its being put up, ok? I would love to see your curtains :D

Have engage the service from Miki. Among the three quotes that I have gotten, theirs is the lowest :good:

Hi tplittery

It's been a while. So any pics to show us your beautiful curtains? :)

:sport-smiley-018:

I have received my curtain. The workmanship is good (Actually I can't tell is good or bad but my sister told me is good :) )

The service is very good too :) After they have put up my curtain, I told them to take down for me as my house is not ready yet. I think I can only move in in one month time. Mr Roland from Miki Curtain told me that he can get his staff to come and help me put up again once my house is ready :)

I will recommend my sisters to get their service. Strongly recommended :good:

(I have taken some photo but is over exposed :curse: Maybe next time I can post up the picture)

hi tplittery

been a long time since u done up your curtain. will be good if got pics to share... :) have a nice day.

Their curtain quality and material is good and reasonably priced compare to Singapore one. :)