Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aves

Our Castle In The Sky

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thursday - Went up to clean up the house. Oversee some last min touchups. At the end of the day, house was still pretty dirty cos really too much dirt plus some minor works here and there... and the heavy rain splashing water in while someone was installing the gate lock... messy... moved some brand new stuff into the house.

Friday - Went to the house to do the basic moving in procedures then went back to help out with the movers and make sure everything is in order. Wife waited at new house for bedframe delivery. realised we dont have alot of things and got quite a few things missing/broken etc etc. so many things to do until i dunno where to start...

Sat Sun - more unpacking and cleaning up. bought lotsa stuff from ikea and giant... cooked using the induction cooker on saturday. main problem with it is that the touch panel is not sensitive enough and the thing doesnt remember the last used settings. u gotta adjust the power and temp everytime.

Overall, a job well done by my ID and for the price he gave me, little freebies and favours here and there. i think its all worth it.

house is still a mess so no pics yet. will post soon hopefully.. but living room no TV now so it'll look **** weird....

Been a long time. Moved in for almost 1 month liao. Been too busy/lazy to take pics

Living Room:

IMAG0119.jpg

46" TV looks so small in the living room right?

IMAG0120.jpg

Sofa direction also wrong cos L should be on the other side... FOC old sofa from my MIL so no choice

IMAG0124.jpg

Another view... still haven done curtains

IMAG0125.jpg

Rooms entrance

Kitchen/Dining:

IMAG0121.jpg

Small as **** cheapo ikea dining table FOC from MIL... also nv use dining area... end up just used to 'store' tidbits

IMAG0122.jpg

Black glossy cabinets and doors etc looks nice but a pain to maintain

IMAG0123.jpg

Another view

MBR:

IMAG0127.jpg

The other place where I play my xbox. Table is bad already so you can see the monitors are tilted. The left side is my area, right side is my wife's PC

IMAG0126.jpg

Bed and back of wardrobe.

IMAG0129.jpg

The other side of the wardrobe. Toilet entrance to the right. Cant see much cos no wide angle lens, only my lousy phone cam

IMAG0128.jpg

MBR toilet.

Other 2 rooms have nothing much.

1 used as store cum maidroom (when my MIL's maid come over)

the other has a queen bed with mattress for my MIL when she decides to stay over

Edited by aves

Been a long time. Moved in for almost 1 month liao. Been too busy/lazy to take pics

Living Room:

IMAG0119.jpg

46" TV looks so small in the living room right?

Errr.... 46" TV looks small ah... Mine only 26"... :unsure: Thinking to get one 42" TV after CNY ... still smaller than your 46" leh :P

Mine also 4S unit so I think our living hall size should be the same... ;)

Nice nice! Looks very homely with all the little touches. Faster do ur curtains, if not will just make do with it liao. hehehe..

Ur little doggie very cute. Seems like it's following you around when you take pics.

The glass half wall at the kitchen helps to make everything look so spacious!

mmm black cabinets hard to maintain.. white hard to maintain :dunno: then what is a good colour??? haha Well at least black looks super sleek!