Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
aves

Our Castle In The Sky

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

aves > i'm currently staying at blk 135. moving out soon. is today the last day of ur hacking? 'cause i can hear it fr my unit. hahaha... :D this shows that the workers r doing their job. :sport-smiley-003:

aves > i'm currently staying at blk 135. moving out soon. is today the last day of ur hacking? 'cause i can hear it fr my unit. hahaha... :D this shows that the workers r doing their job. :sport-smiley-003:

haha yes today is last day. should be started since wed morning. sorry for the disturbance caused....

moving to bigger place? lolx. i move in, you move out ...

haha yes today is last day. should be started since wed morning. sorry for the disturbance caused....

moving to bigger place? lolx. i move in, you move out ...

not much disturbance 'cause mine is facing melville condo. quite a dist fr urs. hahaha... :) moving to 5rm flat in jurong, near my parents. mine also started hacking on wed morning. today finish hacking. hahaha... :D hoping to move by end nov. :P

Wot a coincidence, I just moved into a 4S HDB Blk 130 Simei St 1 too, my reno is in Stages.

As I m doing the ID my self, My foundation has been settled, eg Hacking Wiring, Flooring Wall Plastering etc....

1. Hacking of Old Tiles Flooring, Kitchen, living rooms etc...

2. 2 Toilets Completed (Elevation Showerheads, Basin, toilet accessories, tiling, reroute of piping, copper to stainless steel etc..)

Next.... TV Console, Bedroom,Kitchen Cabinets etc....

lol! brianforever from bob?!?!

wow u do the stuff yourself? so good, sure save a lot right?

we ended up giving up alot of our carpentry due to budget constraints... :(

Anyway, we've selected our tiles, toilet accessories and lights already. More or less settled the heavy stuff for our reno. feeling relieved and stress at the same time. relieve cos much less things to choose and think about. stress cos worried that it will turn out ugly or not to our liking...

MBR Toilet Light

light02.jpg

MBR Light (hope its not too dim)

light03.jpg

Dining Light

light04.jpg

Kitchen Light

light01.jpg

Light for 2 x Common Room

light05.jpg

1 more light outside my MBR Toilet, very much similar to the above 2 lights. Black + frosted glass. Just smaller

6 x PLC lights

1 x Halogen Spotlight

Total Spendings 1200. + Free wireless door bell

Common Toilet gonna recycle the current plastic cover light from one of the bedrooms.

Edited by aves

i think its 330. from extreme lighting at balestier road. we didnt really take note of the pricing and choose what we liked first. after that then we see overall. kinda over budget but not by much. think we kinda overbudgetted for lights in the first place.

u can ask dominic bring u there if engage him. he helped me get a fair bit of discount and free doorbell... budden actually i think it happens with all IDs? shrug

lol! brianforever from bob?!?!

wow u do the stuff yourself? so good, sure save a lot right?

we ended up giving up alot of our carpentry due to budget constraints... :(

Hahah Yeah :)

Btw giveme a call when ur in Simei overseeing ur Reno, we can share ideas on our Reno Project :)

Brian

985 567 56

i think its 330. from extreme lighting at balestier road. we didnt really take note of the pricing and choose what we liked first. after that then we see overall. kinda over budget but not by much. think we kinda overbudgetted for lights in the first place.

u can ask dominic bring u there if engage him. he helped me get a fair bit of discount and free doorbell... budden actually i think it happens with all IDs? shrug

Thanks aves. Will take note! Good luck with the rest ofyour reno!! *pictures* hehe

Thanks aves. Will take note! Good luck with the rest ofyour reno!! *pictures* hehe

project ROM complete.

Heres the photo gallery URL

www.web-dezigners.com/ROM/gallery.php

wah no wonder no word from you for a bit... cos super busy with Project ROM wor. Very nice photos! Who was the photographer?

You looked so pretty! And very nice dress too. Interesting place you all held it at!

Edited by pinkpetter

wah no wonder no word from you for a bit... cos super busy with Project ROM wor. Very nice photos! Who was the photographer?

You looked so pretty! And very nice dress too. Interesting place you all held it at!

Ah. That was me. not him. =X

There's no way he will look pretty in a dress. LOL