Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Nintendo Wii

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
yeah with the new BMI directive in SAF the Wii is more priority now :sport-smiley-003: good for lazy fishers like me lolx

good for me i guess.. lol.. i'm starting new hobby in modelling.. lol.. as in plastic model kits..

both wii & xbox360 can play oliginal games..ps3 although imo got better graphics...1 game cost like $60+ onwards..reali bo hua...

I myself tinkin of buyin xbox360.

You can try this shop in Queensway Shopping Centre called Game 2000. Last month when I enquired, they quote me $599 plus 4 games of which 1 of the game is Wii Sports. They will determine the titles of the other 2 games and you get to choose the title of the last game.

But I didn't buy from them coz I didn't like the 2 fixed titles they are throwing in. Therefore I got it from Lucky Plaza for $600 which includes the Wii Sports and Wii Play (which comes with 1 free controller)

Edited by fanguojun

You can try this shop in Queensway Shopping Centre called Game 2000. Last month when I enquired, they quote me $599 plus 4 games of which 1 of the game is Wii Sports. They will determine the titles of the other 2 games and you get to choose the title of the last game.

But I didn't buy from them coz I didn't like the 2 fixed titles they are throwing in. Therefore I got it from Lucky Plaza for $600 which includes the Wii Sports and Wii Play (which comes with 1 free controller)

whoa.. the 600 deal seems good. whats erm.. wii play huh? lol.. i only know wii sports..

need to get the platform too leh.. which is another $179

so total got 2 nunchuks lah?

Qisahn which an earlier post mentioned usually has one of the best deals

Edited by l_club23

I'm also thinking of getting via ebay.. i normally buy quite a bit of stuff of the net.. and alot of good deals on ebay.. problem is shipping cost only.. lol..

good for me i guess.. lol.. i'm starting new hobby in modelling.. lol.. as in plastic model kits..

Wah i used to do a lot of model kits in my younger days but i gave up due to the high cost involved and the 1001 other hobbies i have which include digital photgraphy.... Somehow my hobbies all seem to require an absurd amount of monies... and i think once my own home is ready..... model kits might come back into my life again....... :bangwall:

Oh and phantom here's a local webbie where quite a few hobbyist frequent for model kits, figures and stuff.

www.hobbyhype.com

The price they quoted you is for JP set or US set? Although can "ahem" but personally i'll prefer english interface which doesn't burn the eyes lol.

hi guys, got my wii console wif wii sports (think its US set, still dun noe the diff between US & local set) during PC Show 08 @ $488, also brought the wii play @ ~$70 there... initially also brought the wii fit from them, paid a deposit (cos its out of stock but was told that stock will only arrived end July) so we got a refund... they were selling wii fit for $155 which we tot was a good buy, too bad stock will only arrive so late :(

Wah i used to do a lot of model kits in my younger days but i gave up due to the high cost involved and the 1001 other hobbies i have which include digital photgraphy.... Somehow my hobbies all seem to require an absurd amount of monies... and i think once my own home is ready..... model kits might come back into my life again....... :bangwall:

Oh and phantom here's a local webbie where quite a few hobbyist frequent for model kits, figures and stuff.

www.hobbyhype.com

The price they quoted you is for JP set or US set? Although can "ahem" but personally i'll prefer english interface which doesn't burn the eyes lol.

ha ha.. yeah.. i also but that was like more than 12 to 15 years ago.. thought of getting back into it..

but i'm **** *** at painting.. dunno why.. lol.. think my technique is wrong..

hi guys, got my wii console wif wii sports (think its US set, still dun noe the diff between US & local set) during PC Show 08 @ $488, also brought the wii play @ ~$70 there... initially also brought the wii fit from them, paid a deposit (cos its out of stock but was told that stock will only arrived end July) so we got a refund... they were selling wii fit for $155 which we tot was a good buy, too bad stock will only arrive so late :(

the wii fit is with the board rite? lol

ha ha.. yeah.. i also but that was like more than 12 to 15 years ago.. thought of getting back into it..

but i'm **** *** at painting.. dunno why.. lol.. think my technique is wrong..

the wii fit is with the board rite? lol

You air-brush or hand paint? For me air-brush is too expensive during my days so i just draw the panel lines. Nowdays got custom decals for the model kits also. BTW what type of model kits you're playing with? vehicles or mecha like gundam?

whoa.. the 600 deal seems good. whats erm.. wii play huh? lol.. i only know wii sports..

need to get the platform too leh.. which is another $179

so total got 2 nunchuks lah?

Yup, total is 2 nunchuks. Wii Play contains about 9 other sports games if I am not wrong.

It's for US set

Actually if you dun mind 2nd hand sets, you can check out this URL:

http://forums.vr-zone.com/forumdisplay.php?f=168

a lot of ppl selling Wii...i am looking at this website for a good 2nd hand PS3 deal :notti:

Edited by fanguojun

You air-brush or hand paint? For me air-brush is too expensive during my days so i just draw the panel lines. Nowdays got custom decals for the model kits also. BTW what type of model kits you're playing with? vehicles or mecha like gundam?

Star Wars. lol..

I'm hand painting the interior its really ugly because of brush shtrokes and bubbles.. not even painting.

I'm going to go for this course with this guy for base training.. lol..

now got pens to draw panel lines so no problem..

Anyone knows if can get a better deal for the Nintendo Wii?

Best Denki is retailing 659 I think .. but only got 1 controller..

Thinking of getting for the wife.

hi, i hear amk hub got sell,. only $500 plus one that comes with Wii sport game.

I can't remember the guy's name, but good service. I got my PSP & DS from them.

http://www.funzsquare.com/index.php?productID=2143

I need to buy several game sets (overseas friend's orders) over the next months. I will try funzsquare but please also share in case funzsquare cannot offer CONSISTENT reliable service.

Why I fear so? Because of rave testimonials about Qisahn by several forumers, I went out of my usual route, to purchase some items from them. My own customer experience was horrendous from the outright. There was misrepresented quotation over the bundle promotion, forcing me to make another roundabout turn for clarification. Still thinking it was just a 1-off jinx, I gave Qisahn another chance even though another outlet near my office offers better deal. Anyone reading what pro-Qisahn forumers posted, would likely retain high expectations about Qisahn.

Unfortunately, over the next purchases, what I encountered was a strong dose of "we're now No. 1 & can afford to be stuck-up" attitude, which quite put me off.

Should something go wrong with the stuff you buy, the handling dished out is not up to standard of the big retail outlets, like Best Denki, Challenger, and reputable shops in Funan. On the surface, Qisahn appears to try its best to oblige the customer. Yet customer retention is not valued. Today, staff told me they undercollected $2 from me during an earlier purchase a few days ago. Was told the company would deduct $2 from staff salary if I don't pay. This makes Qisahn sounds cruel - and there's this constant queue of customers by the doorway looking on. Without hesitation, I paid for their mistakes. But even collecting this minute amount from a multi-purchase customer is in bad taste. Because during the first purchase, the staff did not give me the component I wanted, saying no choice. The next day, I found out from another purchaser that my choice was all along available - I had to waste time and cab money to go down to do the exchange! They should count themselves lucky I didn't pursue the cab fare with them, which costs more than $2 they undercollected for this minor component.

I am naturally happy type, yet came away from that place quite pissed upon, which in turn made me angry that I am not insensitive enough to not let bad service affect me. But that's the effect of bad service. Life is an experience. When what we experience is unpleasant, even if we are kind-minded and want to be supportive, yet the impact of someone's elses crudeness is simply grating on the psyche.

Of course, I won't go back to a place which recalls bad experience, if I can help it.

Now at a loss as to where to go for the next purchase, as over the next few months, I have to do more favours for overseas friends.