Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Do you happen to have anything that can be installed on a wrought iron or aluminum hdb gate? I am interested in the shs5230. If there is no other choice, looks like we got to stick to the traditional way of padlocking our gate. End up still have to bring house key. Only manage to get half the convenience of having a keyless entry home :unsure:

Can't be install on wrought iron or aluminum gate. This can only be install in your main door. Yes, you still have to use a padlock to lock your gate.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Thanks Venom =)

Yes pintestic, spaniard is right. You can consider getting a number peg lock for your gate. For gate, the only option is to install an Electromagnetic lock which will cost you $700 and above.

Hi interlock, do you happen to have a picture of the lock?

Hello guys, saw an advertisment in Todays for Yale promotion.

Buy a Yale Digital Door Lock YDM3109/4109 and get a YDR1211.

Seems like a good deal... Too bad my door cannot be installed....

I have always wanted a small rim lock with mechanical key override. Seems like the Yale YDR1211 is the only choice in the market. Anyone wants the 4109/3109?? We can share cost!? :)

Guliseng, you have been taking part in all the group buy previously. You still have not purchase a digital lock yet? =)

If you wish to use password with a mechanical key to overwrite, there are other models in the market. Some you do not even need to use battery.

Hi Interlock, yup purchased Yale buy 1 get 1 free promo last year, but couldn't install due to the long pull handle. Didn't want the rim lock as there are no over-ride key. What other models are there? Can recommend? I had checked out Samsung and Gateman, they don't have any rim lock that comes with over-ride key leh.

Thanks for the info!! So manual rim lock is like those numbered padlocks? No sequence one right? Meaning I can't set the lock to 123456. Even if someone press 654321 or any combination can unlock it? How can this be better then the Yale YDR1211? Samsung has key override for the big set, wonder why they do not have it for the small rim type.

Hi, I am keen to get a digital lock which does not have a handle. visited interlock site and saw a few that seemed suitable and within my range

gateman V20 $370

samsung 2320 $380

samsung 1320 $320

samsung 2420 $270

samsung 1520 $500

but the features all seem the same leh....can any bros here help me understand what the differences are? if there are none, then I can only base my decision on pricing mainly, and secondarily the looks

tks!

I have a SHS-2320 which I have yet to install. I prefer the looks of 2320 compared to other Samsung ones (Rim lock) and don't really fancy the swipe on finger print type. Prefer those scanning ones like SHS-5230. In the end, I got the 2320.