Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jopp

Digital Door Lock

Hi affordable luxury

do u have the model shs 7020? If yes how much is it?

What abt shs 6020, is there a mechanical bypass key coz it's not stated in yr website.

Thanks

Edited by cubeball

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
You need at least 38mm if not it would be risky to install. For the gate clearance for the SHS 5120 is only 65mm so majority of the HDB can install shs 5120 unlike DL 20 or shs 5230 which requires more space and of course we have ways to install it.

We can install the metal plate for SHS 5120 which will perfectly cover the existing holes.

Whereas our competitors does not have the technology or workmanship to do it for double leaf door.

Check out our facebook for more details.

thanks for the info. wats the difference between 5120 and 6020 other than the colors?

SHS 6020 comes with 2 mechanical keys.

so the mechanical key will work as a bypass in case the digital password doesnt work?

is it possible to duplicate the keys?

The digital that you recommend or the korea digital that we are carrying, cannot be install on the hdb metal gate.

We knew all the installers in Singapore that install Digital locks and none of them have installed a mortise digital onto the metal gate for HDB yet.

The problem does not falls onto the workman but the limitation of the spaces and the thickness. Even if you customise the gate to fit the lock after spending lots of money, the back part of the lock is still been expose to be destroy.

The only method of solve this problem is to get the number peg lock for your gate and get the digital lock for your main door.

Save cost and user friendly.

my relative already installed by the door installer 1 year back. So i think HDB can install this but maybe need to change gate. They change the whole door abt $380 but installation for this digital unit will require addition $100.

I don't have so much $$$ for changing new door and extra $100, so i had to DIY myself.

The unit i had purchased from ebay have just arrive, so wish me good luck on DIY my HDB gate.

LOL

Edited by tailgatepro

keep us updated! i'm also looking for a lock for the metal gate.

Hi, trust me, u won't want to DIY yourself. Because i regret it.

It took me 30 min for design how to do.

It took me 5 hrs to complete the job.

It took me 1 hrs for painting.

It took me 12 hrs for letting the paint to dry.

It took me 1/2 hrs for touch up painting.

It took away my weekend supposse to enjoy.

It not good done too. U see the glap one big and small. ( alignment not straight)

Just paid for someone to do.

Here is my stupid DIY:

metalgate.jpg

Edited by tailgatepro

Hi, trust me, u won't want to DIY yourself. Because i regret it.

It took me 30 min for design how to do.

It took me 5 hrs to complete the job.

It took me 1 hrs for painting.

It took me 12 hrs for letting the paint to dry.

It took me 1/2 hrs for touch up painting.

It took away my weekend supposse to enjoy.

It not good done too. U see the glap one big and small. ( alignment not straight)

Just paid for someone to do.

Here is my stupid DIY:

metalgate.jpg

It looks alright to me. DIY job is like tat lah. We are not pro who installed by the hundreds...

1 question: Can people put their hand behind the lock and open it from inside? I am sure there is wide enought space for it since there will be another handle behind.

Edited by Berry10

It looks alright to me. DIY job is like tat lah. We are not pro who installed by the hundreds...

1 question: Can people put their hand behind the lock and open it from inside? I am sure there is wide enought space for it since there will be another handle behind.

someone can put their hand behind the lock, but it still need password to open from inside.

Disavantage: troublesome for inside going out, u also need to have password to go out. But still can do setting for inside without password (if u are installing for wooden door)

Edited by tailgatepro

After reading the threads in renotalk, I assumed that there are no problems or issues with products of Interlock. If there is, I hope users could feedback in the thread. Thanks.

After reading the threads in renotalk, I assumed that there are no problems or issues with products of Interlock. If there is, I hope users could feedback in the thread. Thanks.

I'm interested to know too...keen to buy the samsung 5230

i feel like even i need password to open door from inside, but i forgotten is that, i don't need key to open.

The waste of time is abt 3 ~ 5 sec different.

But from outside going in is much easier, I don't need to key in password, I just need fingerprint.

Best of all, i have lesser branch of keys.

Edited by tailgatepro

i feel like even i need password to open door from inside, but i forgotten is that, i don't need key to open.

The waste of time is abt 3 ~ 5 sec different.

But from outside going in is much easier, I don't need to key in password, I just need fingerprint.

Best of all, i have lesser branch of keys.

I installed yale 4109 for my wooden door. ever since, i seldom lock my gate (aluminium). I am very satisfied with this digital lock. Super convenient for my kids who lost the keys countless time! Now, they just swipe the tiny fingers & viola, open sesame. This 1 also got a key portion. tis key portion is helpful when the digital lock is spoilt. Then can be used as a normal lock. haha.

Before i installed this lock, i used the normal lock. 1 day i forgot to bring the key out. Had to call a keyman to open. Charged me about $30 to $50. Wat he needed was a screwdriver! :bangwall: I am astronished! :jawdrop: I knew i had to change this lock asap!

Oh, this digital lock also have intruder alarm and fire alarm. lol.

Edited by Berry10

I installed yale 4109 for my wooden door. ever since, i seldom lock my gate (aluminium). I am very satisfied with this digital lock. Super convenient for my kids who lost the keys countless time! Now, they just swipe the tiny fingers & viola, open sesame. This 1 also got a key portion. tis key portion is helpful when the digital lock is spoilt. Then can be used as a normal lock. haha.

Before i installed this lock, i used the normal lock. 1 day i forgot to bring the key out. Had to call a keyman to open. Charged me about $30 to $50. Wat he needed was a screwdriver! :bangwall: I am astronished! :jawdrop: I knew i had to change this lock asap!

Oh, this digital lock also have intruder alarm and fire alarm. lol.

yea, is always problem if lost the key. Luckly i know how to break open the door easily. Currently i can hack open my samsung digital lock for my wooden door.

no wonder so cheap, less then S$180 can get it from ebay. I sure i can hack my new lock, so call euro chipset secuirty, so what. I sure can crack open. just give me some time for study it first.

Edited by tailgatepro

My SHS-5120 is 1.5 years old - and there is NO issue. I guess the competition has an issue (but that's good for prices eh? :good: ).

I would love to have an issue as an excuse ... :sport-smiley-004: to upgrade ..

to

Gateman F100 - or the relatively newer model SHS 5230 model.

this gateman-f100.jpgor samsung-shs-5230.jpg

... or both?

Edited by atlantis2267