Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

Car Vandals Caught In Action On Tape!

8|:furious:

In-car camera in action...d*mn power! Video: Cick to view video

Police report had been made. Just look at the age of the kids! And from the video they are not the least scared, looked like they do this very frequently and having fun too.

The best thing is in BROAD DAYLIGHTS somemore!

Dun ask me where is this; I won't tell because I want everyone to know that if this can happen to others, it can happen to you as well, wherever you are staying! So beware!! :unsure:

On a side-note, join your neighbourhood's Citizen-on-Patrol (COP) now to help keep your place safe! :notti:

---

Still-shot 1:

082MLP52_0002.jpg

---

Still-shot 2:

082MLP52_0005.jpg

---

Damages (Car 1):

CarNo1.jpg

---

Damages (Car 2):

CarNo2.jpg

---

Damages (Car 3):

CarNo3.jpg

Edited by zirhk3355

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
what would be the punishment be? since they are obviously minors, if caught, will they get caned?

Isn't this frightening? Only minors and they are already vandalising, and with a smile. Dun know what they will grow up to be. Punish both the parents and the kids, minors or not!

yeah... they couldn't have been more than 15? all that destruction with a smile.. are these the kids who grow up and do "recreational violence"????

but do agree, the parents have as much blame, is that what our society is coming to though?

what would be the punishment be? since they are obviously minors, if caught, will they get caned?

"Vandals will be dealt with severely. If you are lucky, we will hand you over to the police." :notti::notti:

Can file civil suit against the parents for the damages. Sure win, normally settle out of court.

Kids go to family court.. parents kena undertaking that kids behave, most likely probation only.

"Vandals will be dealt with severely. If you are lucky, we will hand you over to the police." :notti::notti:

then you will find the parents coming after you!!!

Can file civil suit against the parents for the damages. Sure win, normally settle out of court.

Kids go to family court.. parents kena undertaking that kids behave, most likely probation only.

hope the parents are rich!

what brand is your cam? :notti: and how much ah? very CLEAR!!! :notti:

Not mine lah, choyy!

If this is my car I will be taking leave and stalking the MSCP wearing a ski mask to wait for the boys. :notti:

Sorry but to take civil action against such mischief is simply beyond me; the cost of doing it (include time, stress, etc) is just not worth at all. What can I get out of civil action? Few hundreds for my repairs + abit more for inconvenience?

Want more, then really got to spend money get good lawyer to sue their a*s off, but how much can I get? Its a small issue, after all, and this is not just about money. And if happen the kids belong to some rich blokes or white horse, also gone case, more heartache. Spare me of all these, pls...

I would just "deal with them severely" myself and move on. Settled within minutes... :notti::notti:

Those who do not agree with me, pls go search for Peter Russell in youtube, his video on "Beat your kids". :P

Edited by zirhk3355

If the police or the public is not looking into these serverly soon we will become another Japan, where the youngster start killing or bully each other. :(

If this is my car, I will do this back on their face too... :paint:

My car just got a long scratch (with key I suppose)... from the headlight area to the rear passenger side.... d**n those car vandals...

I am now thinking of installing the in-car camera too..

Edited by windcharm