Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
SmartFool

Sofa/cushioning For Wooden Settee

Hi All

need some help

any idea if there are any places doing upholstery?

CIMG3340.jpg

CIMG3341.jpg

Basically it should be where i can make this or like cushioning since we want to make this area into a daybed

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest our-home

Hi SmartFool,

I posted the info below sometime ago, you may wish to check it out. We sent our furniture there cos nearby our home. Got the contact thro Yellow Pages. There is another reupholstery shop there, but quote was higher for us.

Quote:

Hi, I know this was some time ago, but just in case you're still looking ... My hubby sent our 2 designer foyer chairs (armrests and legs wood, rest is fabric) for reupholstery bcoz fabric was moldy but foam and wood still good condition. Cost $80 per chair bcoz a lot fabric needed and we chose suede-like, scotchgarde material. 1 year later, we sent our 4 dining chairs for reupholstery too. This time we chose vinyl, cost $30 per chair, changed seat foam, more simple to reupholster bcoz design needs less material, staple below and backrest is small, just stitch on. We found this place in AMK Industrial Park 2, Yong Seng. Workmanship is ok, lady boss very friendly and not pushy. We went there with photos of our chairs and choose material first to get quote. We like to keep our foyer chairs and dining set, although not latest design, but sentimental value.

Unquote

hi ourhome

thanks so much

i will check out the yellow pages

saw a few days back there was one at eunos

thanks again

hi, i used a guy to do the cushions for our bay windows.... pm me if you want his contacts