Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nets

Urgent Help Needed! Anyone Can Advise Where To Get Personalised Address Sign

Hi Guys,

Anyone can tell me where I can get personalised address sign like the one below... been searching high and lows... the hardware shops dun seemed to do that anymore... :(

addressmarkers_2012_31958495.gif

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anyone got any ideas where to get this...

Hi, why don't you try yellowpages.com? Do a search for 'signs' and you get quite a few options. Some of the listings come with websites too. You can also call to verify before making a trip down. Next alternative is to try places like Joo Chiat or City Plaza. Somewhere near the Malay community. Remember seeing them there before but cannot remember specifically where.

plastic one very easy, those who makes signs can do it. Quick recall, Sim Lim Sq basement lift there got one shop doing this kinda stuff.

metal one can ask those making metal gates to do. Quick recall, vendors like Pang Giap.

plastic one very easy, those who makes signs can do it. Quick recall, Sim Lim Sq basement lift there got one shop doing this kinda stuff.

metal one can ask those making metal gates to do. Quick recall, vendors like Pang Giap.

Thanks! Just spoken to Pang Giap... :good: will look forward to getting my new signage!