Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Wah, first time I hear sinks has no hole for trap??? I've never seen one without a sink hole actually.. Yeah got to admit that JoJo is really a bxxxx with no sense of customer service etiquette. 8| Customer is King ma, who is of course giving the cash in the first place?

Is strawclare the one in the wedding pics posted in pinkpetter's blog? The one with the very artistic taiwanese style photoshoot if I remember right?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Oooo! U bought the Sino bedsheets izit? Haiz, I went yest around 7.15pm. Left not much. The quilt cover+pillow shams only left with white or ivory colour, when I prefer the milo colour. No more fitted sheets also. So in the end did not buy anything loh. But 600 threadcount at that price really good. Haiz.. Hope that these few days will have other bedsheet sales bah. Wonder will Tangs have sale again, love sheridan bedsheets. :P

Wah lao... This JoJo.. is really 8| . Ya, we don't buy sinks everyday woh. How will we know right? Think I will be screaming at her if I'm u. :angry:

I also bought the Sino Quilt stuff!! and the Super single Sino bedsheets! yay!

Ya I really :furious: talking to her...

Wah, first time I hear sinks has no hole for trap??? I've never seen one without a sink hole actually.. Yeah got to admit that JoJo is really a bxxxx with no sense of customer service etiquette. 8| Customer is King ma, who is of course giving the cash in the first place?

Is strawclare the one in the wedding pics posted in pinkpetter's blog? The one with the very artistic taiwanese style photoshoot if I remember right?

yup she is. :) *surprised you saw* hehe

That delivery man provided BETTER service than her.. :P

Whoa. will tell sis.. did you go the Aussino one?

Progress Update...

20thDec1.jpg

Kitchen completely done with skirting also.

Your kitchen floor tiles is big, less gap easy maintenance, but is it slippery?

Aiyoh...that JoJo simply has zero service etiquette...surely if you are the salesperson for the sink, you would initiate the question about the hole rather than wait for instructions... just shows that she has no initiative and isn't interested in customer service.

Anyway, don't get pek chek...you did the right thing. :)

Your house reno is coming along well...I see all the tiling mostly done. Hope all else will be very smooth sailing for you. All the best k?

Our sink also no hole.. But the boss got tell us our tap v heavy so it's better to mount in on the solid surface top.. :sport-smiley-004: Dat jojo no tell u ah.. hahaha.. 8|

Edited by luckable

*dunno why cannot quote and reply*

Jupiter >> the tiles look smooth but there are slightly rough. :) So they wouldn't be slippery.

mmycheng>> exactly what we were trying to tell her. She really doesn't know the meaning of service. I'm glad I'm in this forum so that I can warn some people about her. :P Thank you!

luckable>> Nope she didn't say anything like that. I do know of people who have their taps on the solid surface. But I thought that kitchen sinks are like toilet sinks.. some come with holes some don't. :) I do hope after these two days I don't have to deal with her anymore.

The problem came with Viva Nueva (THAT JOJO INCIDENT ... NOW PART 2) :furious:

20thDec8.jpg

The kitchen sink we ordered from them did not have a hole for the kitchen tap.

BUT the one in the showroom had. So when we ordered we assumed that there would be a hole.

The delivery man was very good. Though reluctant, but he immediately offered to bring the sink back to drill. But I was thinking about the payment part, as I didn't want to pay in full when I have not received everything.

So I called the showroom and Jojo picked up *AGAIN* :furious:

I explained to her that we expected a hole as the showroom one had.

Her response: OH. All sinks don't come with holes one what. If you want then we drill for you.. You must tell us.

Since we aren't professionals at buying sinks and DON'T BUY sinks EVERY WEEK.... how would we know that sinks don't come with holes?!!!

With that in mind, I told her that we wanted the hole.

Her response: You have a contractor right?? Then you ask him to drill la.

I TOLD HER OFF STRAIGHT AWAY: THEN IF SPOIL WHO PAY?!

She was quiet for 5 seconds.

Then she responded: BUT YOU MUST TELL US WHAT.... Some customer want to undermount some want to put on counter so we don't drill unless you ask us to.

I refused to respond to that statement and told her that we've already asked the delivery man to bring it back and that he agreed.

I then added that I can only pay a portion as I only accepted the hob.

Jojo : "CANNOT CANNOT.. YOU WAIT YOU WAIT.. What is your invoice number?? You tell me I see..."

Me: "31XXX"

Jojo: "I SEE AH... HOW MUCH IS YOUR HOB??? YOU PAY LA... err I see ah..."

Jojo: "YA err you still owe us $387... liddat you pay half la. Err $200 also can.. $187 also can."

ISN'T THAT WHAT I SAID TO HER IN THE FIRST PLACE??????? THEN WHY SHE CANNOT CANNOT SO LOUDLY?! :curse::curse::curse:

WAH LIAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I really regret buying from her. PEK CHEKKKKK :furious:

Crazy women. Siao meh? Of course would assume the sink to come with the hole lah!!!!!!!

Wah.. lucky i never get my stuff from this jojo. Is she just a sales person or the boss there? That's the last thing you wanna encounter when reno already is such a stressful event. *faint*

I cannot take it anymore..

This JOJO woman is crazy!!! :curse:

Anyone has sinks with hairline scratches called DESIGN...

It seems the JOJO calls it design andeven invited us to go see her showroom...

Yes..I have quarrelled with this JOJO woman today!!! 8|

:furious::furious::furious:

I cannot take it anymore..

This JOJO woman is crazy!!! :curse:

Anyone has sinks with hairline scratches called DESIGN...

It seems the JOJO calls it design andeven invited us to go see her showroom...

Yes..I have quarrelled with this JOJO woman today!!! 8|

:furious::furious::furious:

Aiyo... This jojo is really crazy. Haiz... :fire:

Hm.. If I am not wrong, Sink dun really come with hole. The hole should be open by the plumber of your house. (I not really sure because it is all monitored by my ID)

Because my sink is actually open the hole on top of my solid surface instead, not on my sink. It depends on how and where you want your tap to be located.

Enjoy your renovation process. =)

Crazy women. Siao meh? Of course would assume the sink to come with the hole lah!!!!!!!

YA esp when the showroom one had one right?! Anyway... angrier things have happened...

Wah.. lucky i never get my stuff from this jojo. Is she just a sales person or the boss there? That's the last thing you wanna encounter when reno already is such a stressful event. *faint*

I think she's the lady boss le. Although she pretends to be a salesperson. But there were a few things she said that made us think she's the lady boss.

Aiyo... This jojo is really crazy. Haiz... :fire:

Ya.. tell you all the details of the crazy woman in a while...

Hm.. If I am not wrong, Sink dun really come with hole. The hole should be open by the plumber of your house. (I not really sure because it is all monitored by my ID)

Because my sink is actually open the hole on top of my solid surface instead, not on my sink. It depends on how and where you want your tap to be located.

Enjoy your renovation process. =)

mm yes in your case it could be due to the weight of your tap or your plumbing that your ID chose for it to open on the surface top. I now know that kitchen sinks can come with/without a hole... the salesperson is suppose to ask when you buy. :)

my blanco sink was delivered with sink hole

only thing is they didn't ask where i want to hole :unsure:

huh. was it the right spot then?

** CONTINUATION OF THE JOJO SAGA** :furious::furious::furious:

The sink was sent back and on Sunday I called the showroom to remind them to call me 1-2 hours before the delivery of my sink the next day. They agreed.

The next day, at 11am, the DRIVER called me and said he was at the flat already. I was at ORCHARD! He even said he couldn't wait and will just leave it there. I called the showroom immediately and scolded them for not calling me beforehand to tell me. Anyway the sink was left there.

At 4pm, I went over.... the sink now had a hole. BUT there was a print (resembled a footprint) in the CENTRE of the sink and there were MANY hairline scratches ALL OVER!!!!

I know that stainless steel has this linear grain (like wood) but they run in the same direction. These scratches that we saw were haphazard and all at random, some were circular even. So we called back the showroom and told Jojo about it.

Her response.. I call my driver.

10 minutes later, she called back and said that her driver will pick it up. I asked her what time will he arrive. She said he was coming right away. BUT WHAT IF HE COME FROM JOHOR?!!!! *!@&*(!&*($&!@ Then she said he will arrive within an hour. FINE.

He came. AND he told us that he NEVER wants to deliver our sink again. :P As if I want to see him AGAIN!

When he left, I called JOJO again and asked her what was going to happen.

YOU KNOW WHAT SHE SAID?

HER RESPONSE: Oh All the sinks in my showroom have this hairline thing one. This hairline thing is a DESIGN! You come and see lor.

*** TO BE CONTINUED***

huh. was it the right spot then?

the blanco sink i had has three possible spots for the tap

they just drill at the spot closest to the centre of the two bowls

well, i'd say it's the most reasonable choice

if they asked, i'd say take that hole

it's just that it'd be nice if they ask before drilling loh :notti: :notti: