Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Hmm maybe that is why the previous owners sold the flat?

Got one case in my private estate, terrace intermediate, one night, walking my dog I saw big group of Indians about 40 to 50 gathering in one house and had big singing session, very loud and with drums some more, about 8 pm on Saturday, I think immediate neighbours impossible to watch TV or have any peace at all, also the timing not past 10.30pm so I guess cannot take action or call police, the next day I noticed immediate neighbours house for sale.......looks very serene and peaceful in the day, potential buyer would not know this problem unless they move in ;(

the big question is.. WHERE?????

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Nice nice! Ur bunny very lucky to have it's own little room. :P

Huh? I hate such neighbours. Once or twice it's fine, but not every single night and early in the morning.. If they continue until very late, like past 11pm or so, think u can call police and ask them go knock knock on their door.

hehe thanks.. :)

As for my neighbours.. tonight she seems to have stopped so I'll wait and see how. If it's bad we'll have to ask them to stop. urgh. I hate this.

Hmm maybe that is why the previous owners sold the flat?

Got one case in my private estate, terrace intermediate, one night, walking my dog I saw big group of Indians about 40 to 50 gathering in one house and had big singing session, very loud and with drums some more, about 8 pm on Saturday, I think immediate neighbours impossible to watch TV or have any peace at all, also the timing not past 10.30pm so I guess cannot take action or call police, the next day I noticed immediate neighbours house for sale.......looks very serene and peaceful in the day, potential buyer would not know this problem unless they move in ;(

mmm the owners did not live here. this was rented out... the tenants used to keep the windows closed all the time so I don't think they were very disturbed? Anyway they lived here for a few years...

haha I also want to know where. :P

Wah like that how to sleep, must call uncle policeman to pay them a visit then can.

haiz. they stopped today. let's see what happens tomorrow. urgh 8|

hehe thanks.. :)

As for my neighbours.. tonight she seems to have stopped so I'll wait and see how. If it's bad we'll have to ask them to stop. urgh. I hate this.

So how, did your neighbour still got give noise pollution?

Think she's practising for Singapore Idol 3 wor. :bleah:

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: URGHHHH 8|8|8|

Her piano playing is the least of my concerns now. At least her piano playing sounds soothing to some extent. Now she starts a little earlier and ends her practice earlier. Starting about 7-8pm and she ends about 9 plus which we can accept...

But I suspect my bedroom is directly below the young girl's... For some reason there are screeching noises throughout the night!! Like dragging things across the floor and her footsteps are like an elephant's!! I'm a light sleeper and keep waking up because of her! :furious::furious:

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

My "superman" super busy contractor called me today!! haha

He finally found some time in his busy schedule to have someone come re-plaster my wall.

:) At least he is honest and responsible la. :)

Tanah Merah Estate. You want to buy? ;)

:bangwall::bangwall::bangwall: URGHHHH 8|8|8|

Her piano playing is the least of my concerns now. At least her piano playing sounds soothing to some extent. Now she starts a little earlier and ends her practice earlier. Starting about 7-8pm and she ends about 9 plus which we can accept...

But I suspect my bedroom is directly below the young girl's... For some reason there are screeching noises throughout the night!! Like dragging things across the floor and her footsteps are like an elephant's!! I'm a light sleeper and keep waking up because of her! :furious::furious:

Screeching noise and heavy footsteps......wwooooooo! I better stop watching Incredible Tales before my imagination runs wild.

:sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004:

My "superman" super busy contractor called me today!! haha

He finally found some time in his busy schedule to have someone come re-plaster my wall.

:) At least he is honest and responsible la. :)

He ah... 8|8|8|

Finally got time to fix up the big crack line in ur wall.

Tanah Merah Estate. You want to buy? ;)

Screeching noise and heavy footsteps......wwooooooo! I better stop watching Incredible Tales before my imagination runs wild.

Don't scare me leH! I didn't think so much. But it really seems like it's someone who's up late at night. Kinda fits the profile of the teenager upstairs. URGHHHH

He ah... 8|8|8|

Finally got time to fix up the big crack line in ur wall.

Ok la. I didn't rush him also. I'm glad he called on his own. I guess if I rush him he might fly kite... so might as well let him contact me. :P

ur neigbhour best leh... :(

had been offline for a while, great to see how ur home is turning out! :dancingqueen:

:) thanks thanks!

aiyah no choice have to live with them. luckily those on the same floor are good ones. :)

:) thanks thanks!

aiyah no choice have to live with them. luckily those on the same floor are good ones. :)

oh my god, if she continues then u have to call the friendly neighbour police then

oh my god, if she continues then u have to call the friendly neighbour police then

Hopefully don't have to resort to that. Today she started practising a little earlier so I just hope she continues like that