Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

8|8|8| him!

He's too busy to even talk to me for more than 1min on the phone! Sometimes i find talking to him ah... very 'chuan' leh... must rush together w him.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
8|8|8| him!

He's too busy to even talk to me for more than 1min on the phone! Sometimes i find talking to him ah... very 'chuan' leh... must rush together w him.

YAAAAAA the first few times I talk to him I really had to get used to it. Go straight to the point and quickly put down on him before he put down on me!!! whahha

hahaha I'm just being extra... as usual.

DSCF0003-1.jpg

Dad got this unit number... which isn't half bad. It matches the rest of the door with the golden handle and stuff also. Just that it's common. :P

I wanted those big block matt silver sort and was going to put it on the wall next to the door instead of the door itself. but since it's been done then I'll live with this one. :P

Meanwhile... I have mini plans for the kitchen.. whahahahha

hahahha at that point of time I forgot all about it. Until recently when the the delivery man came I saw him looking around and around my door, unsure if it were the right house then I realise that I don't have a unit number. haha my dad also quite efficient. I told him abou tit and 2 days later the numbers appeared. :P

Anyway this is my little dream for the year.

kitchen.jpg

I do hope we can accomplish this by the end of the year. mmm

reminds me of those eateries where there is a lousy table right outside the toilet :P

Good thing you don't have the same prob as I have.. my common toilet doors are wood with frosted glass panels, but the frosting not opaque enough, can see what the toilet user is doing in the toilet (door is right in front of toilet bowl!) Fren exclaimed while his wife was using the toilet "wei shen me ni de men zhe me tou ming?"

reminds me of those eateries where there is a lousy table right outside the toilet :P

Good thing you don't have the same prob as I have.. my common toilet doors are wood with frosted glass panels, but the frosting not opaque enough, can see what the toilet user is doing in the toilet (door is right in front of toilet bowl!) Fren exclaimed while his wife was using the toilet "wei shen me ni de men zhe me tou ming?"

Oh god, so disgusting and no privacy where the outside can see what the inside is doing. Then ur friend nvr asked his contractor to redo the door huh?

Anyway this is my little dream for the year.

kitchen.jpg

I do hope we can accomplish this by the end of the year. mmm

Ooo! A little breakfast nook in the kitchen! Nice! I always like to have a little place for sme1 to sit in the kitchen. Can chit chat with the chef. :P

HUH haha does this mean I should shift my dining table elsewhere?? haha but we've always planned for it to be there... maybe I should put up something else besides frosted glass. haha

WAH what a "sexy" concept for your common toilet la. Wonder if the wife panicked inside. haha

Oh god, so disgusting and no privacy where the outside can see what the inside is doing. Then ur friend nvr asked his contractor to redo the door huh?

I believe it's her own doors... hehe :) I will freak out I think.. if it were me. :P

Ooo! A little breakfast nook in the kitchen! Nice! I always like to have a little place for sme1 to sit in the kitchen. Can chit chat with the chef. :P

hehe ya. we've always had our dining in the kitchen.. for the last 15+ years. It'll be weird to have it elsewhere. But I really have to wait until cash is available before we can do this. But it's certainly an attainable dream...

*wonder if I can try to get most of it FOC* WHAHHAHAHAH *evil*

wah.. lidat the person doing business in the toilet wont feel uneasy meh? like constantly have the fear of being watched lidat? heeee... :bath:

wah.. lidat the person doing business in the toilet wont feel uneasy meh? like constantly have the fear of being watched lidat? heeee... :bath:

hahah maybe the person inside don't know he can be seen from outside? .... :P

hehe ya. we've always had our dining in the kitchen.. for the last 15+ years. It'll be weird to have it elsewhere. But I really have to wait until cash is available before we can do this. But it's certainly an attainable dream...

*wonder if I can try to get most of it FOC* WHAHHAHAHAH *evil*

It's nice de loh. Hehehe.. I'd hope for an open concept kitchen with an island or bar counter, where my hb can use laptop while I bake. But too bad...

Haha! If u dun try, u confirm won't get it. If u try, at least there's a possibility. :P So, good luck in getting it FOC! :notti:

It's nice de loh. Hehehe.. I'd hope for an open concept kitchen with an island or bar counter, where my hb can use laptop while I bake. But too bad...

Haha! If u dun try, u confirm won't get it. If u try, at least there's a possibility. :P So, good luck in getting it FOC! :notti:

hahah :dancingqueen::dancingqueen: I will *try* in a subtle manner. But I think at very most get the table FOC.. the glass I'll definitely have to pay cos it's expensive.. wahah :notti: We see how... :notti:

Pinkpetter's right on both counts... 1) it's my own door 2) the toilet user doesn't know :P

I don't use that toilet, so it doesn't bother me. My son uses that toilet, and I don't think it bothers him. The only problem is w guests. I try to make sure no one is in the area when anyone is using that bathroom. Maybe I should reduce the level of lighting inside the bathroom? currently using an 18-watt energy saver I think.

But pinkpetter, if that toilet is frequently used, you may wish to re-consider. My place has a little breakfast table built-in right outside the toilet, and sounds made in the toilet are v audible. Unless your toilet has good soundproofing doors, it may not be a pleasant dining experience if the toilet is well-utilized.

hehe asianms... it's not the toilet which is not frequently used... it's the dining table which won't be used frequently.

We hardly eat at home and don't really cook at home. And My parents and i have the tendency to eat in front of our TVs and computers. So during the renovation... we forgo the dining area cos it would be the least used place. Now we're still using a chipped old grey table from Ikea in the kitchen. It's used for putting my microwave, toaster and bread bin.

Once in a long while we might have meals there. :) I want a dining area... just don't want to spend too much on it :) but like I said it's a want. not a need. :)