Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

So funny! i think my typical version will go like this

Me: dear, i saw this leh, very nice hor?

Him: ok lor. u like then put lor.

Me: but... what if, but then.. what if

Him: nvm lah, just put lah

Me: i think think better dun want lah.

Him:... *gives up*

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
pet, yours sounds like mine..mmm..

lol.. I think mine is a lot worse. He only wears black and white and only has black and white accessories. the only coloured thing in his wardrobe is his green army uniform and three red pieces which he reserves for CNY. :)

So funny! i think my typical version will go like this

Me: dear, i saw this leh, very nice hor?

Him: ok lor. u like then put lor.

Me: but... what if, but then.. what if

Him: nvm lah, just put lah

Me: i think think better dun want lah.

Him:... *gives up*

:o so nice......... lol a conversation I think I will never hear on my side. :P

Toaster & Microwave is kinda hard unless u can put microwave and toaster on solid surface top leh.

Mine's sitting on the surface top anyway

Wallpaper is so nice but got to maintain it in such humid weather. Can peel off very fast if not careful that's why its even better if its in a air con area. One of my neighbours constructed a small wall facing the main door and he put a mirror there & above it is a fan with chinese character.(not the full height type, just the size of those stand on mirrors)

lol.. I think mine is a lot worse. He only wears black and white and only has black and white accessories. the only coloured thing in his wardrobe is his green army uniform and three red pieces which he reserves for CNY. :)

:o so nice......... lol a conversation I think I will never hear on my side. :P

:jawdrop: his wardrobe will look like those showroom wardrobe.

Toaster & Microwave is kinda hard unless u can put microwave and toaster on solid surface top leh.

Mine's sitting on the surface top anyway

Wallpaper is so nice but got to maintain it in such humid weather. Can peel off very fast if not careful that's why its even better if its in a air con area. One of my neighbours constructed a small wall facing the main door and he put a mirror there & above it is a fan with chinese character.(not the full height type, just the size of those stand on mirrors)

mm that was the problem with my mom. She didn't want them on the surface top. Maybe we can look for some kind of stand/legs to put it on. I'll try to find. Thanks for the input on that...

mmm that sounds interesting.. the mirror and the fan idea. I like the fan idea la. :)

HUH the wallpaper is difficult to maintain... *sad* but but but I love them... hehe

:jawdrop: his wardrobe will look like those showroom wardrobe.

haha I never thought of it that way. but he has always been like that.. inside out. :) And very particular about the things he use and the stuff he eats. :)

You should see this... http://brainybimbo.blogspot.com/2007/11/search-is-on.html hehe. nites!

Edited by pinkpetter

Yeah it's those traditional handheld fan that folds when closed but it's kinda pretty cos of the ornamental carvings on the sides. It looks good being framed on the wall that way.

Haha your entry about your guy and the shirts are kinda hilarious. Men are kinda particular to the last min details leh. For eg, the pocket detailing is one particular trait besides the cuffs.. Guess our guys are kinda similar in a conservative manner. :P But best is go tailor-made (Worth the money more + materials are soft but watch out for those that give you a hard time to iron.) The ironing part is what I hate most cos it probably is either my worst skill in household chores or that the material dun agree with my style of flattening it out with the iron. lol

mm that was the problem with my mom. She didn't want them on the surface top. Maybe we can look for some kind of stand/legs to put it on. I'll try to find. Thanks for the input on that...

mmm that sounds interesting.. the mirror and the fan idea. I like the fan idea la. :)

HUH the wallpaper is difficult to maintain... *sad* but but but I love them... hehe

haha I never thought of it that way. but he has always been like that.. inside out. :) And very particular about the things he use and the stuff he eats. :)

You should see this... http://brainybimbo.blogspot.com/2007/11/search-is-on.html hehe. nites!

:bow: :bow: :bow: i'll have ask my hub to go fly kite if he gives me such a stringent list. He jolly well wear watever i buy, else dun ask me to buy! :bleah:

Yeah it's those traditional handheld fan that folds when closed but it's kinda pretty cos of the ornamental carvings on the sides. It looks good being framed on the wall that way.

Haha your entry about your guy and the shirts are kinda hilarious. Men are kinda particular to the last min details leh. For eg, the pocket detailing is one particular trait besides the cuffs.. Guess our guys are kinda similar in a conservative manner. :P But best is go tailor-made (Worth the money more + materials are soft but watch out for those that give you a hard time to iron.) The ironing part is what I hate most cos it probably is either my worst skill in household chores or that the material dun agree with my style of flattening it out with the iron. lol

I can imagine! mm My mom wants this turning thing.. I can't rem the chinese name. In big temples in Taiwan and China they have this turning thing with teachings carved on them. The cylinders keep turning throughout the day. My Mom saw a miniature frosted glass version in someone's house and now insists that someone must buy it and cart it back from TW for her.. it's 60kg. I seriously don't know how my sis is going to do it. :P

hahah your hubby is so particular too???! And I thought mine is one of a kind. Thankfully he has a maid. The last time he asked me to iron, he looked at the ironed shirt, stared at me, asked me to go to bed and he did it himself. WHAHAHAHA I was never asked to iron ever again. :) I agree on the tailor-made part. Where does your man have his done?

:bow: :bow: :bow: i'll have ask my hub to go fly kite if he gives me such a stringent list. He jolly well wear watever i buy, else dun ask me to buy! :bleah:

hahaha then you should have seen when the underwear he wore was no longer manufactured... We hunted around Singapore for months. :) Just curious, will your hubby wear every colour?

hahaha then you should have seen when the underwear he wore was no longer manufactured... We hunted around Singapore for months. :) Just curious, will your hubby wear every colour?

I wonder will there be a day ur guy will go full monty if he doesnt find the right underwear. HAHAH!

My hub wears almost every color. i told him he's very flamboyant, bought him purple shirt and converted him to a fan of pink shirts too. I think so far only no green shirt?

I wonder will there be a day ur guy will go full monty if he doesnt find the right underwear. HAHAH!

My hub wears almost every color. i told him he's very flamboyant, bought him purple shirt and converted him to a fan of pink shirts too. I think so far only no green shirt?

Nope he won't! never never never. haha

mm that's amazing. I think I don't even have every single colour. :)

Just tried calling Ah Soon to ask about the application status of my recess. But he didn't answer. I reckon he's with one of you. LOL Shall wait for him to return call.. :rolleyes:

**edit** he just returned call (he usually returns my calls)... and the call lasted all of 28 seconds. He's learning to talk even faster now.

Edited by pinkpetter

Nope he won't! never never never. haha

mm that's amazing. I think I don't even have every single colour. :)

Just tried calling Ah Soon to ask about the application status of my recess. But he didn't answer. I reckon he's with one of you. LOL Shall wait for him to return call.. :rolleyes:

**edit** he just returned call (he usually returns my calls)... and the call lasted all of 28 seconds. He's learning to talk even faster now.

*disclaimer: Nope. he was not w me. Hahaha!

i'm watching my tvb show the whole evening. :rolleyes:

Ur recess area purchase completed liao?

Edited by mrspiglet

*disclaimer: Nope. he was not w me. Hahaha!

i'm watching my tvb show the whole evening. :rolleyes:

Ur recess area purchase completed liao?

SIGHHHHHH technically... it has barely started.

In order for HDB to process the purchase, we have to respond to their letter. But in order to respond, we need our lawyers to retrieve the mortgage from bank, obtain approval from bank that they are letting us buy, and the lawyers write in to HDB to tell them that Bank approves for us to buy and that we want to buy...

AND meanwhile, I need to get my contractor... to call power supply and SCV and what not.. to ask them where they want all their stuff to be moved to, indicate it on a floor plan and submit it.

All these BEFORE my purchase is processed.

So that was what I was calling Ah Soon about.

Edited by pinkpetter

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Goodness! So many things to do and even shifting of the meter and SCV even BEFORE the whole purchase is approved?!