Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
wow nice, will free up all the clutters in living room then....

dont forget to give us updated pics later hehe

Definitely! just went to HDB page and didn't see any updates though. Sigh. Will ask mom to call in the morning. HAIZ.

Cool... That means the reno can start soon liao bah. Yay.. Love the place to be neat and all stuff kept away. With ur recess area, that'll happen! :P

Cool... That means the reno can start soon liao bah. Yay.. Love the place to be neat and all stuff kept away. With ur recess area, that'll happen! :P

That's exactly what I'm hoping for also.

Sigh. I forgot to ask my mom to call!! dumb me. was too tired last night. :bangwall:

just want to complain..

MY NEIGHBOUR IS PLAYING THE PIANO AGAIN!!! Just started!!!! URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your blog got many many pages manz.. like storybook...

Playing piano NOW? That's late...

just want to complain..

MY NEIGHBOUR IS PLAYING THE PIANO AGAIN!!! Just started!!!! URGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

wow, no need to sleep meh. so late liao.

wow, no need to sleep meh. so late liao.

Sigh the crazy girl upstairs.. Think I will really go and knock on her door one of these days.

Haha, must be cuz Ah Soon is too busy liao. :P

huh. that bad wor.

WOOOHOOOO

Picked up the Wii today and my sister had a field day playing... But I forgot to get the other games you guys mentioned... but she had fun with the Wii Boxing anyways. :P

Sigh the crazy girl upstairs.. Think I will really go and knock on her door one of these days.

Why knock on the door when you can take a mop/broom stick and start poking the ceiling at 2am?Sorry, evil idea.

Hmm .... If hers is a corridor unit, u can cover yourself in a white cloth and walk up and down her corridor window and maybe run your fingernails across the window.... LOL! Guess nobody would wanna have me for a neighbour!

But seriously, I can emphatise with you. My neighbour upstairs always walks with heavy feet and I don't know for what bloody reason, they always shift around furniture every night ! ! !

WOOOHOOOO

Picked up the Wii today and my sister had a field day playing... But I forgot to get the other games you guys mentioned... but she had fun with the Wii Boxing anyways. :P

i think i can imagine how ur sister would be playing the boxing game. Its super tiring!!

Side note, i fixed up my Wii at my new place liao!! :sport-smiley-004:

Why knock on the door when you can take a mop/broom stick and start poking the ceiling at 2am?Sorry, evil idea.

Hmm .... If hers is a corridor unit, u can cover yourself in a white cloth and walk up and down her corridor window and maybe run your fingernails across the window.... LOL! Guess nobody would wanna have me for a neighbour!

But seriously, I can emphatise with you. My neighbour upstairs always walks with heavy feet and I don't know for what bloody reason, they always shift around furniture every night ! ! !

haha what great ideas!! Yes mine too. She even SKIPS at night and early in the morning... and she keeps dropping heavy things. URGH Little Miss Elephant. :P

Sadly we're an end-corridor unit so I can't float about... :P

i think i can imagine how ur sister would be playing the boxing game. Its super tiring!!

Side note, i fixed up my Wii at my new place liao!! :sport-smiley-004:

hahah I fear for the TV when I watch her play! And she keeps cursing and swearing! AIYOHHH

YAY you're setting up your entertainment centre already!!

Edited by pinkpetter