Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

haha After ashes02's question about how I knew Uncle Soon.. I think I should consolidate a list...

I got to know about Uncle Soon from Native02.

These are the people who also signed up with Uncle Soon...

lushbelle (who did her reno the same time as I did)

mrspiglet

fondue

rune

jesperbg

smallboy

ashes02

familyof4

ivy

Tigades

apples

Metalsubzero

(will try to update this list when I can. Click on name to go to their T-Blog)

I think many others signed up with him too, just that they don't post up in Renotalk. According to my little list I have sent out his contacts 87 times and that's only about 3/4 because I only started keeping track about 2 months ago... mm

Ah Soon has been reliable and very accomodating for most of us ba. haha I think.. word of mouth is the best advertisement for anyone. :)

Edited by pinkpetter

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

wah! i'm one of the pioneer batch? :notti:

cfm a lot more is not here lah. there are a couple of tampines units he's working on but so far i nvr see much tampines t-blog with Ah soon as their contractor.

Edited by mrspiglet

wah! i'm one of the pioneer batch? :notti:

cfm a lot more is not here lah. there are a couple of tampines units he's working on but so far i nvr see much tampines t-blog with Ah soon as their contractor.

Yup. Your blog and jesper's blog came up about the same time... when mine was finishing. Then Fondue and rune at the same time. Smallboy confirmed with Uncle earlier but just started his reno... :) whahaha

Just clicked on ur new link on your siggy.. Really nice of you to do up something for Uncle Soon.. I think he's really derserving of all these.. I always believe that when u do good to people, they will do good to u in return.. So I guess he's reaping all the rewards from all the previous good work he has done.. Cheers.. :)

Anyways, I gotten my contact from Jesper, whom I think got from u bah.. I think Uncle Soon really has to thank Native02, you and all the rest whom are supporting him and bringing him more business thru word of mouth.. Happy for him.. Really very very nice guy.. :D

Just clicked on ur new link on your siggy.. Really nice of you to do up something for Uncle Soon.. I think he's really derserving of all these.. I always believe that when u do good to people, they will do good to u in return.. So I guess he's reaping all the rewards from all the previous good work he has done.. Cheers.. :)

Anyways, I gotten my contact from Jesper, whom I think got from u bah.. I think Uncle Soon really has to thank Native02, you and all the rest whom are supporting him and bringing him more business thru word of mouth.. Happy for him.. Really very very nice guy.. :D

I think Uncle Soon really deserves a good word. Really he cannot do this for very long anyway so he might as well earn as much as he can now and relax soon. :)

Jesper got his from Native02 I think. hehe

WAHHHHHHHH Called HDB yesterday and confirmed that everything is done.. just waiting for Uncle Soon liao. hahaha then I called him yesterday to pester him.. apparently.. he tried submitting it 2-3 times.. He brought it there and they tell him to indicate some things (but didn't tell him everything) then the second time he submit they tell him some more things to indicate.

URGH. Anyway my deadline (from HDB) has been extended to end of the month.

Ah?? To relocate the meters ah? HDB bully uncle issit? Just becos he doesnt understand english...?

Ya.. Uncle say the first time he went, they didn't say properly.. so He took back the floorplan.. after that he sent his brother there with the revisions.. they insisted it had some items missing still.

In the first place... all these meter thing is standard procedure.. and it'll be the people moving the items themselves not my contractor.. so I don't see why it would be wrong.. why should they make things so difficult. Poor Uncle Soon. sigh I felt so pai seh when he told me...

hubby finally called up ah soon yay!

he said he'll send his man over tonight to see see look look

wonder who will he send .. hmmm

congrats hibernate... Probably his older brother or his younger one, Jason. hehhe,.

Hope he gives you a good quote too!

congrats hibernate... Probably his older brother or his younger one, Jason. hehhe,.

Hope he gives you a good quote too!

i hope so too

so pissed with the id we almost signed with

Ya.. Uncle say the first time he went, they didn't say properly.. so He took back the floorplan.. after that he sent his brother there with the revisions.. they insisted it had some items missing still.

In the first place... all these meter thing is standard procedure.. and it'll be the people moving the items themselves not my contractor.. so I don't see why it would be wrong.. why should they make things so difficult. Poor Uncle Soon. sigh I felt so pai seh when he told me...

ya, i would feel the same too. Esp he's so busy and HDB still so troublesome to deal with. I hope he managed to get the permit the next time he goes down!

i hope so too

so pissed with the id we almost signed with

Congrats! its really impt for find a person with the right price and can communicate to do up our precious house! :good:

ya, i would feel the same too. Esp he's so busy and HDB still so troublesome to deal with. I hope he managed to get the permit the next time he goes down!

Congrats! its really impt for find a person with the right price and can communicate to do up our precious house! :good:

haha thats right! looking forward to our meeting with uncle soon's brother tonight and to see hw much he quote us ..

Haha, I asked Native02 for Ah Soon's contact before I started my renos too. But was told that he's very very busy during CNY that time, and won't have time for my reno. That's why I didn't engage him. ;)

Haha, I asked Native02 for Ah Soon's contact before I started my renos too. But was told that he's very very busy during CNY that time, and won't have time for my reno. That's why I didn't engage him. ;)

i suppose so too. I read on Native02's blog that he was told by Ah soon not to recommend anymore customers to him at that time. Ah soon told us he had 10houses to handover to be in time for CNY!