Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pinkpetter

The Home We've Been Looking Forward To

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Pinkpetter,

nice lights!

in fact i was combing geylang road for lights today, and i went to DK lighting, crown, A lighting etc.

DK lighting not bad although not much choices there.

A lighting has quite a selection and price is not bad....i was served by Alex as well, friendly and knowledgeable chap, he can source out the light if we show him pics?

But the best store we encountered today was actually Toyomi, 2 doors from A lighting, good choices and good price, and the sale person was very patient and show us different options and tips.

Anybody have bought from Toyomi before? how's their aftersale service?

i think a new shirt could be gd as well. :P

hehe I always think shirts are hard to buy and daren't buy :)

Hi Pinkpetter,

nice lights!

in fact i was combing geylang road for lights today, and i went to DK lighting, crown, A lighting etc.

DK lighting not bad although not much choices there.

A lighting has quite a selection and price is not bad....i was served by Alex as well, friendly and knowledgeable chap, he can source out the light if we show him pics?

But the best store we encountered today was actually Toyomi, 2 doors from A lighting, good choices and good price, and the sale person was very patient and show us different options and tips.

Anybody have bought from Toyomi before? how's their aftersale service?

Yup. Alex can source lights for you if needed. :)

I think I know Toyomi.. the one with a lot of ceiling fans outside? We didn't buy from them cos the prices are a little higher than A Lighting's and DK Lighting's... but they do have a nice range. :)

Pinkpetter

where did u get ur tall dining table (in the living rm)? and how much? i still have not find my dining table, and rebrowsing some blogs for ideas hehe!

Pinkpetter

where did u get ur tall dining table (in the living rm)? and how much? i still have not find my dining table, and rebrowsing some blogs for ideas hehe!

10thJan5.jpg

this one? from Ikea. :) BUT I have to say... this table top does not go with these legs. This table top is suppose to go with the utby frame (which is lower) or the vikka curry legs (which are round).

The pre-drilled holes at the bottom of this table top was meant for legs with 5 holes but these high legs that we have... have 4 holes. haha :) Jason drilled them in for us. :) You can also do it with an automatic drill :)

yes yes this one, then think i saw it at ikea b4, the legs are not stable right, abit shaky from the showroom i saw at Ikea tampines?

so these high legs, u bought them at ikea too? think i'll be getting a high table...hmmm....nice hehe

yup. High legs from Ikea also... Utby.. but they don't match this table ok? :)

The Utby high table is suppose to be wall-mounted.... The correct table top has a rounded edge to it. Mine's quite stable really. the legs can be adjusted.

You're welcome.

My latest buy for my room!!!

Mywhiteboard.jpg

The board I've been wanting to get!!! I saw a bigger version of it somewhere 2 months ago but didn't buy cos it costs $50! I managed to find this smaller version from the same brand at $15!!! yay!!!

hi pinkpetter,

oh toyomi was higher price than A lighting? when i was asking around they were quite on par i think, at least for the things i'm looking for.

nice board, silver colored and magnetized? where did you buy it from?

You're welcome.

My latest buy for my room!!!

Mywhiteboard.jpg

The board I've been wanting to get!!! I saw a bigger version of it somewhere 2 months ago but didn't buy cos it costs $50! I managed to find this smaller version from the same brand at $15!!! yay!!!

Just curious

Whats this board for ??

oh toyomi was higher price than A lighting? when i was asking around they were quite on par i think, at least for the things i'm looking for.

nice board, silver colored and magnetized? where did you buy it from?

Toyomi was slightly higher then.. for the items we wanted. I loved the cane-like lights they had at the back of the shop. But then that was 4 months ago, so they might have lowered their prices to be more competitive. I was a little afraid when I entered the shop cos they installed the fans on low ceilings... :P But then I'm so short they'll never hurt me. haha

But you're right about selection though. I do think they had quite a bit of selections.

The NO.1 lighting that mrspiglet went was opposite DK lightings. They are pretty good in pricing if you want simple lights and downlights/PLCs. :) But in terms of selections, not so many. :)

I bought the noticeboard from Popular!! There was the bigger one which I loved but I think it's too big for my room. hehe

Just curious

Whats this board for ??

For me to write reminders to myself... for my mom to stick notes for me... for mom to write notes for me to pay bills, call contractor, call pub/hdb/town council/lawyers... haha :) It can be written on and is magnetised. :)

Hi, me abit lost track of ur t-blog liao.

Hv ur newly-bought foyer area started reno?

rdnest... sadly.. NooooOoO...now I'm waiting for HDB and CPF to slowly process... technically i have not even bought the place. URGHHHH