Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ppoii

Epoxy Coating For Kitchen Floor Tiles.

does epoxy help in making the tiles non-slippery eg in bathrooms?

epoxy with silica sand will create anti slip due to the roughness.

or u can try anti-slip treatment.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jaskel,

Plz PM me the contact who did the coating for your renovation. I find this way a good alternative to give a brand new look for my kitchen and toilet wall, in a cheaper way than overlay wall tiles (somemore I do not think overlay wall tiles is a good one ... afraid it will drop off one day :P ).

Thanks a million.

Edited by botaki

Hi Jaskel,

Plz PM me the contact who did the coating for your renovation. I find this way a good alternative to give a brand new look for my kitchen and toilet wall, in a cheaper way than overlay wall tiles (somemore I do not think overlay wall tiles is a good one ... afraid it will drop off one day :P ).

Thanks a million.

coating is not cheaper than overlay....but is cheaper to hack and lay tiles and the less dusty work.

Hi Everyone,

http://www.remmers.de/html/uk/products/pro...uche&ges=52

From the above, sediment flakes are used on Acolan Artico System, such as Acolan Artivlor. (see technical sheet)

From my googling of Acolan Artico System (have to translate to english), it is a epoxy system as well.

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?h...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

Pretty confused, since sediment flakes are used on epoxy, how different is it from those in the market like faith coat, designer flakes, etc? (also flakes + epoxy).

It also act as a form of water-proofing as well, 80+ colour to chose from. 3 yrs warranty. Tiles chipped due to house owner accidentally, they will be able to patch back without seeing any different.

My wife and I went to view and inspect her old customer flat who did the sediment flooring 4-5yrs back as this is new to us. Saw the output, feel the output, talked the to owner on it, then we decided to use it. Now stayed 1 mth already, it was easy maintenance. I even tested on scratching it hard for my neighbours to see it. Now they one by one going to do it.

Hi Jaskel,

Pls PM me your contractor's no. Tks so much

It also act as a form of water-proofing as well, 80+ colour to chose from. 3 yrs warranty. Tiles chipped due to house owner accidentally, they will be able to patch back without seeing any different.

My wife and I went to view and inspect her old customer flat who did the sediment flooring 4-5yrs back as this is new to us. Saw the output, feel the output, talked the to owner on it, then we decided to use it. Now stayed 1 mth already, it was easy maintenance. I even tested on scratching it hard for my neighbours to see it. Now they one by one going to do it.

Hi Jaskel,

could you please PM me the contact no. also? thanks a million :)

Hi Everyone,

http://www.remmers.de/html/uk/products/pro...uche&ges=52

From the above, sediment flakes are used on Acolan Artico System, such as Acolan Artivlor. (see technical sheet)

From my googling of Acolan Artico System (have to translate to english), it is a epoxy system as well.

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?h...l%3Den%26sa%3DG

Pretty confused, since sediment flakes are used on epoxy, how different is it from those in the market like faith coat, designer flakes, etc? (also flakes + epoxy).

The different should be how many coatings, type of material used and also the last finishing. Cost also different.

To know more about the floor system and material....u can go to www.remmers.de (HQ) or www.remmers.co.uk

To know more about the wall spray....u can go to www.multicolorpaint.com