Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ppoii

Epoxy Coating For Kitchen Floor Tiles.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

anyone? :(

I also want to ask Jaskel abt the epoxy contractor. But this afternoon, I visited Philip of Faith Coat at Expo and ask him many technical questions - regarding Surface soundness, surface preparation, adhesion primer, durability,etc. I can say he is very knowledgeable in this epoxy spraying trade.

His pricing is reasonable abt $2k+ my toilet/bathroom floor & wall + $1k+ for kitchen floor

Tutto is a local manufacturer with wide range of colors and we are remmers competitors,we keep all color stock and can match your existing floor tiles as we make our own flakes,check us out at www.tutto.com.sg or call mr loh at 91386272

I also want to ask Jaskel abt the epoxy contractor. But this afternoon, I visited Philip of Faith Coat at Expo and ask him many technical questions - regarding Surface soundness, surface preparation, adhesion primer, durability,etc. I can say he is very knowledgeable in this epoxy spraying trade.

His pricing is reasonable abt $2k+ my toilet/bathroom floor & wall + $1k+ for kitchen floor

Totally agreed with you. Me and hubby went to Faith Coat showroom at geylang and Philip was the one explaining to us the technical aspect of the coating. He is very honest and down to the earth. He told us that Faith Coat carry both the imported flakes and locally produced one to cater for different group of customer, whether they are comparing prices or quality.

Hi All

New improved version of Epoxy Flake System for wall and floor already in the market.

Features & Benefits of the products

Solvent Fee System, odour less

Excellent adhesion,does not peel off(provided tension adhesion test report from accredited lab.)

No grinding to existing tile

Slip resistant property

Seamless no joint and groove