Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ppoii

Epoxy Coating For Kitchen Floor Tiles.

Hi,

need some advise here.

My ID recommended an epoxy coating on my kitchen flooring and says that the coating can last at least 5 years. if the paint starts to peel can repaint. Is that true?

Pls help.

Thanks a million!

Edited by ppoii

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi,

need some advise here.

My ID recommended an epoxy coating on my kitchen flooring and says that the coating can last at least 5 years. if the paint starts to peel can repaint. Is that true?

Pls help.

Thanks a million!

Hi ppoii

Did u manage to do epoxy flooring for ur kitchen?

Cos im thinking of doing it also. thanks!

Hi ppoii

Did u manage to do epoxy flooring for ur kitchen?

Cos im thinking of doing it also. thanks!

Hi newnyew,

Epoxy will peel off. U can try doing sediment flooring. Check out my T-Blog for the pics.

can i know what is the purpose of epoxy or sediment flooring?

U use that when u do not want to hack the old tiles and relay new tiles. To save costs.

U use that when u do not want to hack the old tiles and relay new tiles. To save costs.

Hi Jaskel,

Can I hv the contact of the co. that did ur sediment paint flring? Thnx.

Guest melancholic
Hi newnyew,

Epoxy will peel off. U can try doing sediment flooring. Check out my T-Blog for the pics.

soo... sediment flooring won't peel? Does it act as a form of water-proofing as well?

How about range of colours?

I'm also trying to save money ... but will have to see if the effect is nice, and if it feels comfortable on the feet. If it really does not peel, then that's a major PLUS point! :)

soo... sediment flooring won't peel? Does it act as a form of water-proofing as well?

How about range of colours?

I'm also trying to save money ... but will have to see if the effect is nice, and if it feels comfortable on the feet. If it really does not peel, then that's a major PLUS point! :)

It also act as a form of water-proofing as well, 80+ colour to chose from. 3 yrs warranty. Tiles chipped due to house owner accidentally, they will be able to patch back without seeing any different.

My wife and I went to view and inspect her old customer flat who did the sediment flooring 4-5yrs back as this is new to us. Saw the output, feel the output, talked the to owner on it, then we decided to use it. Now stayed 1 mth already, it was easy maintenance. I even tested on scratching it hard for my neighbours to see it. Now they one by one going to do it.

Hi Jaskel,

Can I hv the contact of the co. that did ur sediment paint flring? Thnx.

Hi curryqueen,

Had PM u the contact. :good:

p1000399i.jpg

My common toilet flooring using red + 2 other color mixture.

p1000413.jpg

A bit unclear, master bedroom toilet using blue + 2 other color mixture.

p1000656640x480.jpg

The kitchen flooring.

p1000409.jpg

My store room flooring.

Guest melancholic
It also act as a form of water-proofing as well, 80+ colour to chose from. 3 yrs warranty. Tiles chipped due to house owner accidentally, they will be able to patch back without seeing any different.

My wife and I went to view and inspect her old customer flat who did the sediment flooring 4-5yrs back as this is new to us. Saw the output, feel the output, talked the to owner on it, then we decided to use it. Now stayed 1 mth already, it was easy maintenance. I even tested on scratching it hard for my neighbours to see it. Now they one by one going to do it.

Hi Jaskel,

thanks for the info. Hmm.. my resale condo is quite near The Florida. Dun wanna impose.. but any possibility of my wife and I testing your floor? haha..

Anyways, can PM me the contact please? many thanks.

Hi Jaskel,

thanks for the info. Hmm.. my resale condo is quite near The Florida. Dun wanna impose.. but any possibility of my wife and I testing your floor? haha..

Hi Melancholic,

Just arrange a time u n your wife r free to drop by my place and take a look.

By the way, it took only 1 day to completed and dry.

Hi Jaskel,

I am also planning to do some new paint on my toilet wall tiles..and happen to chance upon this forum. Can you pm the contact for the contractors that did your toilet. Btw can the sediment be applied on painting wall? Thanks.

Hi Jaskel,

Hi melancholic, had I PM u the contact? :P