Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
quoo

Cpf Vs Monthly Installments

Important note, for the first qn, the combine income should be less the $8K, not $5k!

After looking at the price of resale flat, DBSS flat..i almost fainted..Just like to find out how much are you earning and what is yr currently monthly installments for a flat ? Thanks!

Edited by quoo

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Important note, for the first qn, the combine income should be less the $8K, not $5k!

After looking at the price of resale flat, DBSS flat..i almost fainted..Just like to find out how much are you earning and what is yr currently monthly installments for a flat ? Thanks!

I have a fren who just bot CityView is paying $1.8K per mth ! But i m not sure what is their combined CPF & salary ..Should be around $5-6k

I have a fren who just bot CityView is paying $1.8K per mth ! But i m not sure what is their combined CPF & salary ..Should be around $5-6k

1.8k a month!

that's alot of $!!!

how nice of them PLANNING to donate their flat back to HDB/bank.

Thinking aloud:

Most of us earns a household income of between $4001 - $6000 with less than $40K in CPF, but most of our monthly instalments are more than $1200/mth.

Somehow this just does not sound right... ;(

Everytime i look at the resale/new prices these days makes me comparing with those i've seen during SAR's period. Wonder what makes such a big differences :jawdrop: .

High monthly PUBLIC housing installment + high inflation gonna eat to those who commit during this peak period. "Luckily" enough i was hold back due to this 30 mth financial restriction owing to transfer of flat ownership to my name this year..

I'll wait n c next year.. but **** i know my increment next year is already gonna offset by this high inflations~! :curse:

Thinking aloud:

Most of us earns a household income of between $4001 - $6000 with less than $40K in CPF, but most of our monthly instalments are more than $1200/mth.

Somehow this just does not sound right... ;(

Yalor, i also feel not right, i am worry what if one partner is jobless, how to afford >1.2k/mth installment..mm..maybe i should create anothe qn on hw much CASH are you topping up :notti: The stress level is so high ! how to have babies ??

The prices have gone crazy for DBSS flats.. I was shocked they were asking $500K - to over $700K!

I bought my 5A in 2000 and monthly paying slighly below $1200, but still wipe out all our CPF... :(

Then early this year plan to move. Like Cityview location but not eligible to buy. But when look at their price, decided to buy private in suburban instead... at least at $700K, I have the facilities to enjoy during weekend.

Came to realised that I may not have great open view of the City or the National Day fireworks, or near to city (no thanks to the traffic jam at Boon Keng every morning,and you still got to pay ERP anyway!) But I've got pool view and breezy wind, and yet close to HDB amenities (in fact closer than that of Cityview's)

What upside will Cityview have? $1 mil in 5 years time? Privatised in 10 years time and add condo facilities?

Actually i worry for my kids... by the time they get married, don't know how man... I guess his old folks got to leave $$ for them. Hopefully they make it in life and do better than their old man. :)

The prices have gone crazy for DBSS flats.. I was shocked they were asking $500K - to over $700K!

I bought my 5A in 2000 and monthly paying slighly below $1200, but still wipe out all our CPF... :(

Then early this year plan to move. Like Cityview location but not eligible to buy. But when look at their price, decided to buy private in suburban instead... at least at $700K, I have the facilities to enjoy during weekend.

Came to realised that I may not have great open view of the City or the National Day fireworks, or near to city (no thanks to the traffic jam at Boon Keng every morning,and you still got to pay ERP anyway!) But I've got pool view and breezy wind, and yet close to HDB amenities (in fact closer than that of Cityview's)

What upside will Cityview have? $1 mil in 5 years time? Privatised in 10 years time and add condo facilities?

Actually i worry for my kids... by the time they get married, don't know how man... I guess his old folks got to leave $$ for them. Hopefully they make it in life and do better than their old man. :)

As long as you have met the minimum occupation period of your current flat, u shd be eligible for CV. I heard they are releasing those leftover units for this yr at end of the mth.