Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hseeker

What Happen To Home2be?

Jus a update to all of u. I went to OM today@ Joo Seng. There is some so call warehouse sale. Very limited items. Seem like from Home2be..

For level 3, previous Home2be location, it is almost totally empty liao..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

SmartFool,

thats right.. i hate wasting time on all these... hope they zhi dong... if nt i will go OM and bang table for sure..

Edited by yokoyoko

thanks guys for the update

actually they started clearing since early last week

Om still having their stopid garage sale

native/yoko

i will start calling them end of the month liao

they better deliver....

Hi,

Called Home2be Delivery line and my furniture will arrived on this Fri.. From the lady SA she said OM will be in charge on the Home2be Furniture and not sure will Home2be be back in biz...

so lets hpe fri my dinning table appears.. cheers!!

I think everyone can relax about Home2Be. I called them yesterday regarding the delivery, they still honoured it. and furthermore Winnie (the lady who pick up the call) mention that those who still wish to purchase Home2be stuff still can head down to IMM, she also mention Home2be is just downsizing not close down.

No IMM dont have...but winnie did mention another shop name.. I cant remember I think Home2be maybe sharing the showroom space with others

IMM got home2be???

yup.. our dinning table arrived today. under OM coy... but the it was stained.. the stupid delivery man tell me don be so fussy and accept.. i ji da tell him to go back.. not going to pay a single cent.. he LL went back and will change 1 new 1 together with my FOC chairs.. tot china ppl is worse.. malaysian oso.. haiz.. oops... no discrimation.. onli that delivery guy.. lousy attitudes...

just an update here... There is indeed no Home2be at IMM... BUT the same stuffs you use to see in Home2Be showroom are showcase in OM.. same products but label under OM now... price wise still Home2Be rates for selected items... some items price went up..