Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Hseeker

What Happen To Home2be?

Haiz.. Many of the delivery people are like that...haiz

Sorry, where is OM?

I bought a TV console 2 months back and will need to take another look at it for a wall feature before having it delivered.

Thanks.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sorry, where is OM?

I bought a TV console 2 months back and will need to take another look at it for a wall feature before having it delivered.

Thanks.

http://www.om-home.com/

OM JOO SENG

134, Joo Seng Road Level 2

Tel: +65 6235 0777

Opening Hours:

12pm - 9pm (Mon to Fri)

11am - 9pm (Sat/Sun/PH)

OM Liang Court

#02-51, 177 River Valley Road

Tel: +65 6837 0060

Opening Hours:

11am - 9pm (Daily)

I'm not sure if OM at Joo Seng and Liang Court carry Home2Be furnitures... But IMM confirm have...

Sorry, where is OM?

Thanks.

I'm not sure if OM at Joo Seng and Liang Court carry Home2Be furnitures... But IMM confirm have...

Home2Be is under Bailiff,s Sale by creditor Nobel Design. To those who ordered their furniture from them and not delivered yet,you may want to check with them once again. By the way Nobel Design is the parent company of Whitespace and Whiteboard I think.

Home2Be is under Bailiff,s Sale by creditor Nobel Design. To those who ordered their furniture from them and not delivered yet,you may want to check with them once again. By the way Nobel Design is the parent company of Whitespace and Whiteboard I think.

Hi all, don't need to worry. I called them yesterday to deliver my mattress. At first nobody picked up the phone, but eventually it got through.

It's gonna be delivered soon. If not, i'll come here and complain so that everyone knows hehehe :P