Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bigkev

Modern Resort Theme Home

wow hotel style MBR toilet!!~

jus a cheesy question ... can u pxxpxx when ur wife is reading books on the bed? hehe

OurLoveNest, 4RM @ Jalan Membina

http://minty_sky.blogspot.com/2008/10/our-...an-membina.html

wow hotel style MBR toilet!!~

jus a cheesy question ... can u pxxpxx when ur wife is reading books on the bed? hehe

OurLoveNest, 4RM @ Jalan Membina

http://minty_sky.blogspot.com/2008/10/our-...an-membina.html

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Dear fellow renotalkers,

Many thanks for all the wonderful reviews on the outcome of our reno. It is indeed a long ardous journey before we see the outcome, which is all worth it. this house contains all the agony, stress, frustration, happiness and peace that all marriages will face. from the intial stages of looking for the ideal place to making the place look exactly how we wanted , all in all it has taken 1 YEAR. all thanks to the bureaucacy of our wonderful "HDB" and its systems, right down to the "effectiveness" of our ID, we must say it has really been a very rocky journey. Anyway its time to enjoy the fruits of success. We would like to thank all fellow renotalkers on sharing their experiences, which allow us to learn from and know how to avoid being taken for a ride. Albeit there are times where we are taken for a ride, and taken as a "robert" too....well we all learn from.

Just to answer many questions that have poured in:

1) Glass Walls in MBR Toilet :

From my ID's quote it cost $900 . Nonetheless there is a need to include the cost of hacking the wall, sealing up the previous entrance and modifications to the ceiling. we would safely say the total cost would come up to 3k.

2) Balcony Day Bed:

It is available at furniture mall, name of shop geminis lifestyle. We manage to negotiate it to quite a low price. We know many seem to comment that the chair costs about 1.5k to 2k. well its less than 1 k to be honest.

We are glad to be sharing these wonderful pictures with all of you. in the mean time heres wishing all in advance a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Lets keep this forum going .....

You did not notice the widescreen TV on top? :D

yes saw it, was thinking of mounting mine at a similar spot in my room

hi bigkev, can ask where you got the ceiling-mount?

me still struggling between ceiling-mount and cantilever mount :dunno: :dunno:

yes saw it, was thinking of mounting mine at a similar spot in my room

hi bigkev, can ask where you got the ceiling-mount?

me still struggling between ceiling-mount and cantilever mount :dunno: :dunno:

Go to Sim lim tower third floor. There is a shop that only sells tv mount. their products are also sold at homefix but its much cheaper of course. my advice is if you already have false ceiling installed, then i think its best to go with cantilever. if not ceiling mount is the best option. but if u notice i modified the ceiling mount as it was much longer than what u see now.

i think i know which shop liao

saw a few of cantilevers but most selling around $300 - $400+++

i don't have false ceiling but has a ceiling fan

so pretty limited options...

will check out the shop again when i go search for my dvi-d hdmi cable :yamseng:

Edited by applefreak