Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Topline

Condo Door Question

Is it possible to change my MBR door hinge to the other side so it opens out instead of opening into the MBR? Would it be expensive?

Want to do so cos my MBR is small, if the door opens out, I can put something eg a dresser behind. Also, any fengshui problem if i do that?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Is it possible to change my MBR door hinge to the other side so it opens out instead of opening into the MBR? Would it be expensive?

Want to do so cos my MBR is small, if the door opens out, I can put something eg a dresser behind. Also, any fengshui problem if i do that?

a better idea is to really buy a unit that serves ur needs.

Hi, switching the hindge to the other side of the door will not solve the problem.

Hindges on either side of the door will allow it to open either inwards or outwards. the problem is not with the hindges.

Its with the DOOR FRAME. its the door frame that determines which side your doors opens to.

You will need to change your door frames.

If you would like to change your door frame, pls PM me.

Try not to do open out, my parents home did rebuilding at basement, they refused to listen to me and made the two bedrooms and toilet doors all open out, now regret, it looks very ugly and messy. They are now going to redo the doors to open in and decorate their room accordingly.

Lost keys for Condo door?

I lost a spare set of keys that I was hiding in a wreath on my door, I think someone may have taken it. I want to replace my lock (there is one key that opens the top part and the door knob), It only opens that door....

Anyone have any idea how much it may be?