Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

Difference Between Wife And Girlfriend...

Wife is like television (TV), girlfriend is like handphone (HP).

At home watch TV, go out bring HP.

No money, sell TV. Got money, change HP.

Sometimes enjoy TV, but most of the time play with HP

TV is free to watch; but HP, if you don't pay, services will be terminated!!

TV is big, ugly, bulky but still can watch when old; HP is slim, curvy, portable but there is always a newer and nicer model.

TV needs very little servicing and usually reliable for a long time; but HP breaks down easily and always need to service.

Operational cost for TV is often acceptable but for HP is high and often demanding.

TV got remote control and can switch channels if don't like. HP don't have; take it or leave it.

Last but not least........

TV will never have virus, but HP yes, have VIRUS!! Most of time, once get it, HABIS already, no virus software for it!!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

TV is big, ugly, bulky but still can watch when old; HP is slim, curvy, portable but there is always a newer and nicer model.

TV needs very little servicing and usually reliable for a long time; but HP breaks down easily and always need to service.

Operational cost for TV is often acceptable but for HP is high and often demanding.

TV got remote control and can switch channels if don't like. HP don't have; take it or leave it.

TV will never have virus, but HP yes, have VIRUS!! Most of time, once get it, HABIS already, no virus software for it!!

:lol::lol::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GOOD...must let my hubby read liao :sport-smiley-004:

THIS ONE IS GOOD :rofl:

but year end bonus will come soon ma :notti:

You mean you want your ah lao to go buy a new 'HP' instead of watching the old 'TV' at home??? :jawdrop:

Anyway, for me year-end nothing much to look forward to, like my co's practice is to give AWS during year-end and bonus is in June/July. I very sway because I just joined this co so this year I will get my pro-rated AWS... :(

You mean you want your ah lao to go buy a new 'HP' instead of watching the old 'TV' at home??? :jawdrop:

Anyway, for me year-end nothing much to look forward to, like my co's practice is to give AWS during year-end and bonus is in June/July. I very sway because I just joined this co so this year I will get my pro-rated AWS... :(

:rofl::rofl: no larrr.... i will buy nice dvd player and alot of dvd then... :sport-smiley-004: ..so my ah lao can more enjoy with his old but cute TV :notti::sport-smiley-004:

:rofl::rofl: no larrr.... i will buy nice dvd player and alot of dvd then... :sport-smiley-004: ..so my ah lao can more enjoy with his old but cute TV :notti::sport-smiley-004:

Cannot only have DVD ok, must also have PS3, Wii, etc. Maybe also link up your PC to the TV and can use with wireless keyboard and mouse.

Must have variety! Then hubby won't get bored!! All wives must take note ahh!! :notti::notti:

Bro zirhk3355 very bad leh, make a TV does so much work 8|

So HP like me must always upgrade myself then bf won't get bored :lol:

Botox, liposuction, facelift etc etc :notti:

:lol::rofl::rofl:

Cannot only have DVD ok, must also have PS3, Wii, etc. Maybe also link up your PC to the TV and can use with wireless keyboard and mouse.

Must have variety! Then hubby won't get bored!! All wives must take note ahh!! :notti::notti:

me OLD tv liao cannot support that kind of thing :~:~:~

and the very chan one, is black and white tv :~:~