Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

I've visited a lot of IDs n i'm really impressed with Andrew's design. His quotation may not be the cheapest but it's also not the highest. Anyway, he's one of the few IDs i've shortlisted and I hope to get more feedbacks on him. I've read a lot of good reviews on him

but there are also some bad reviews which were not revealed in this thread. Can someone PM me in detail what these bad reviews are? Good reviews are also welcome?

HI caDAVEr! my home renovation was recently completed by Fuse Concept (although not Vincent) and I am very happy with the renovation in terms of workmanship, quality and pricing. It may not be the cheapest, but I feel that that I am paying for quality and ease of mind. I didn't have to come by everyday to check on the progress, as I could leave it to the ID to do QC. Although there were some minor hiccups along the way, everything was resolved and handover was as scheduled.

We've been staying in the new home for 1 month already and we're very very happy with how the renovations turned out. It was better than we expected and will definitely recommend others to sign with Fuse if the design is up to their expectations.

Do ask Vincent to show you his completed projects, so that you can take a look at the quality & workmanship. It is a common practice to do so!

Halo! Thanks for you inputs!:yamseng: Anyway, can you pm me how much you spend generally and also generally what you did? Just for my reference in case Vincent does get back... zz

I met up with Vincent L at the recent show which Fuse Concept participated at Expo. Meeting up with him again when the 3D drawings are completed. So with quite a few signing up with them way before my post, any comments/feedback about the finished work??? Thanks.

HI caDAVEr! my home renovation was recently completed by Fuse Concept (although not Vincent) and I am very happy with the renovation in terms of workmanship, quality and pricing. It may not be the cheapest, but I feel that that I am paying for quality and ease of mind. I didn't have to come by everyday to check on the progress, as I could leave it to the ID to do QC. Although there were some minor hiccups along the way, everything was resolved and handover was as scheduled.

We've been staying in the new home for 1 month already and we're very very happy with how the renovations turned out. It was better than we expected and will definitely recommend others to sign with Fuse if the design is up to their expectations.

Do ask Vincent to show you his completed projects, so that you can take a look at the quality & workmanship. It is a common practice to do so!

I met up with Vincent L at the recent show which Fuse Concept participated at Expo. Meeting up with him again when the 3D drawings are completed. So with quite a few signing up with them way before my post, any comments/feedback about the finished work??? Thanks.

Hi caDAVEr, I'm not familiar with the ID you mentioned, but my experience with another ID from Fuse is very good so far. I've been pleased with their quality of work done although I must add that my reno is still on-going. My ID's attitude have been very pleasant and is responsive with our requests.

All the best for your reno.

Hi Eric,

I went to your blog and realised that Dan brought me to your house to see the workmanship before I decided to go with Fuse Concept. It was your wife who met with us. Yes I totally agree with you that Dan is accommodating and he will try his best to incorporate our needs with his design concept. My renovations are completed already and he delivered as promised within 1 month without compromising on workmanship and I am looking forward to moving in next week. :notti:

Ah yes, she told me about the visit. Glad to hear you selected Dan and fuse and it all worked out well

Hi Eric,

I went to your blog and realised that Dan brought me to your house to see the workmanship before I decided to go with Fuse Concept. It was your wife who met with us. Yes I totally agree with you that Dan is accommodating and he will try his best to incorporate our needs with his design concept. My renovations are completed already and he delivered as promised within 1 month without compromising on workmanship and I am looking forward to moving in next week. :bow:

we just joined the family of being Fuse concept customer's as well.Felt we can communicate best with them n their designs n materials use are of better quality.

I understand that most IDs will reccomend shops for lights, fans, sink, taps etc. So far hw are those that Fuse reccomended? Is it cheaper?

I just started renovation last thursday and it's great to hear that you have also signed with Fuse!! :good:

After my materials selection, ID brought me to select my lights & ceiling fans from Premier Lighting along Geylang Road. The PL lights aren't the cheapest as I've read in some threads that some forummers got their lights for $18! But I knew beforehand that there are many types of such lights and you pay for better quality. They supposedly also use the better Osram bulbs. I got my dining lamp there as well and I feel it was quite a good deal as I saw a similar design at Molecule and it's more than $1k but i got it for $600. Remember to bargain!

As for sinks etc, i'm sure Fuse has their regular supplier near their office. But if you have your own preference for anything, he is most willing to accommodate. Just get the measurements correct and you can order it on your own and arrange for delivery according to the renovation schedule that the ID provides. E.g. I got my balcony ceiling fan from somewhere else and my ID just told me which date and time to arrange for delivery and installation, according to the reno schedule.

Hope your reno experience will be a great one!

we just joined the family of being Fuse concept customer's as well.Felt we can communicate best with them n their designs n materials use are of better quality.

I understand that most IDs will reccomend shops for lights, fans, sink, taps etc. So far hw are those that Fuse reccomended? Is it cheaper?

Edited by firipy

Hi people. I just met up with Dal from Fuse Concept. Anyone used her as designer b4 or have talked with her? She sounded not bad and will give me a quotation and designs in abt 2 weeks.