Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Hi all,

Can someone PM me Keith / Andrew / Dan contact details too? Heard gd reviews on them and am interested to contact them. Thanks.

Hi anyone....anyone work with Seah Fern before??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i have settled my ID from Fuse....Andrew....haven started anything yet but so far so good. very helpful in ideas. I hope the renovations will be as smooth...

my HB n I went to their office in early Sep and after discussing the stuff tat we want, they said they will work on the layout n call us again but it has been near 2 mths yet we have not heard frm them. so rude n unprofessional of them. total waste of our time, effort n bus fare

was supposed to meet andrew but he is resigning liao

so my request will be passed on to another designer, not sure who though

turn out Andrew is not leaving Fuse after all~

will get him to quote me and compare with the rest of the quotes i gotten from other ID

hi

in this forum, many people complained about fuse taking a long time to get back to them with quotes, etc. like service really bad?

i really like their design during the expo fair, and hope they can come back with the quote! is their pricing reasonable?

We have spoke to D@n from Fuse b4. He seems a nice chap with brilliant and creative ideas. Was actually recommended by a fren.

Yes have to agree that his design is rather unique & nice...was actually looking forward to getting the drawings from him after he promised to get back by a wk. Fuse was actually in our final shortlist. But sadly nothing materialised. Had an unpleasant experience with them.

My reviews on Fuse (D@n):

Design Concept = :good:

Customer Follow-up = :jawdrop:

Edited by Vlanze

Hi all,

Fuse is on my shortlist - currently waiting for proposal. Anyone has comments for their recently completed homes done by Fuse :help: ?

gotten in touch with Andrew, will meet him this week. will feedback again

Hi all,

Fuse is on my shortlist - currently waiting for proposal. Anyone has comments for their recently completed homes done by Fuse :help: ?