Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

hi

in this forum, many people complained about fuse taking a long time to get back to them with quotes, etc. like service really bad?

i really like their design during the expo fair, and hope they can come back with the quote! is their pricing reasonable?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I have just met up with Alvin Ling from FUSED today. Has anyone had him for his ID before? Read about about Dan but did not really see any about Alvin though.

Hi.. i hear alot about Andrew and Dan.. but what about Eddy?

Also do you find their price reasonable?

Abt the hacking part, i think it depends on what ur needs are. U have to make it clear to him. His price was one of the top three in my list. If i had $3-5K more, i would have engage him. One thing i like abt him is that he will go thru the whole of ur house deco with you. From curtains, sofas, rugs n etc. Some IDs will just give his opinions on wat fridge, sofas to buy. N after that, u're on ur own. These are my opinions of him. Hope it helps

I tried reading up on the bad reviews on him but i also cant find them. But based on what others have replied on SingaporeBrides after finding out why one of the forumers whack him, i've got a strong hunch it has nothing to do with his designing capabilities or attitude. I believe it is due some other personal reasons.

hi redknapp... can you pm me their contact too? am looking for IDs as well. thanks!

hi redknapp39,

Thanks for the contact! Did they propose a lot of hacking? How did u find the price? Mid range or on the high side?

Btw, anybody used Alvin's service recently? Any feedback?

Abt the hacking part, i think it depends on what ur needs are. U have to make it clear to him. His price was one of the top three in my list. If i had $3-5K more, i would have engage him. One thing i like abt him is that he will go thru the whole of ur house deco with you. From curtains, sofas, rugs n etc. Some IDs will just give his opinions on wat fridge, sofas to buy. N after that, u're on ur own. These are my opinions of him. Hope it helps

I think there is some bad reviews on Andrew but i can't find...can someone pm me on what happened?

I tried reading up on the bad reviews on him but i also cant find them. But based on what others have replied on SingaporeBrides after finding out why one of the forumers whack him, i've got a strong hunch it has nothing to do with his designing capabilities or attitude. I believe it is due some other personal reasons.

hi redknapp39,

Thanks for the contact! Did they propose a lot of hacking? How did u find the price? Mid range or on the high side?

Btw, anybody used Alvin's service recently? Any feedback?

Hi,

Apprec if someone cld PM me Andrew & Dan's contacts. Also, anybody knows if Alvin is still ard, and if yes, can PM me his contact? Thanks..

To all Andrew's customers,

How was his services during the reno? Was he helpful? So far i've got a good impression of him. Just wanna get more feedback