Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

has anyone worked with Peter of Fuse and if anyone has engaged them to do up their 5rm hdb flat?

Hi Enrisa,

I engaged Kelton from Fuse very happy and satisfied with his service, my is 4RM HDB, what u will like to know?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi kcsek,

how's the workmanship at your place so far? any complaints?

so far, earnest interiors and fuse concept have given us the lowest quotes so personally, i'm thinking to compare just the 2 of them at a more in-depth level.

Hiya!

Any updates on Fuse Concept? We had an initial discussion with one of the IDs there and now waiting for the initial quotation and layouts.

Are their workmanship and quality still as good as before?

Thanks.

Hi diva79,

so is your bro using fuse concept? :P

which designer is he meeting up with?

btw can somebody PM me Dan and Andrew's contact? thanks!

i think my bro is using Fuse Concept. i will verify with him first...but so far the works rendered is pretty good. Will share the ID's name when his reno is more or less complete. :)
Edited by khet13

We have spoke to D@n from Fuse b4. He seems a nice chap with brilliant and creative ideas. Was actually recommended by a fren.

Yes have to agree that his design is rather unique & nice...was actually looking forward to getting the drawings from him after he promised to get back by a wk. Fuse was actually in our final shortlist. But sadly nothing materialised. Had an unpleasant experience with them.

My reviews on Fuse (D@n):

Design Concept = :good:

Customer Follow-up = :jawdrop:

Wow I saw your renoblog...nicely renovated & quite amazing. Do you mind sharing how much you spent for the reno? What's the full name for A&D? Are they good?