Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jason012

Any Good Plumber To Recommend ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, ive been trying to get uncle johnny contact number too but no one has sent me yet. My kitchen sink piping was leaking and couldnt get uncle johnny contact so I used the guy I got last time for my toilet when I couldnt get uncle johnny number also. Was not bad. For those who know the hdb standard cupboard door in the kitchen to hide the waste pipe. The long one. When I renovated my kitchen I boxed it up. Happen to be the water pipe coming to the sink was through that cupboard and leaking from inside. So had no access to it. I thought must break open already, my new cabinet gone. Then he think think for a while then trace the pipe all. Then he say no need. He say remove the top of the cabinet where hollow and cut the pipe going along the ceiling and down and bypass through my cabinet, behind my oven. I thought not bad, good idea. He say thats the best option. Save on e carpentry. I thought cannot do will hit my oven and if drill the cupboard will be ugly and crack but he say sure can. So I thought no other better idea so say do la. In the end he did. All done nicely. He take the things in e cupboard and the oven do all nicely and clean up. The drilling was also good. Not too big and never crack. In all was good on my wallet and lucky he did as he talk. Just sharing with all. If you have e same prob can use this idea. Save alot. I have pics if anyone wants.

can anyone share with me uncle Johnny's hp:)

pls PM to my hp 90093313

Hello , do you have Uncle Johnny number , can you sms me please.. Many Thanks - 96999558

Hey everyone, I was looking for a plumber to fix some minor problems with my house. Went through various forums to search for reliable plumbers and in the end found this HDB/BCA certified plumber.

My problems included:

1. Tap in toilet sink not working. When turned on, there was no water coming out.

2. Leaky tap in toilet.

3. Toilet bowl, after flushing would continue to leak water into the bowl.

4. Kitchen sink faucet loose and I wanted to change a new one.

So in the end managed to find this plumber, Ah Soon, who came down for a visit on the same day I called him. He looked at the problem and gave me a quote but also informing me that he would finalize it when he completed the works.

Problems 1. and 2. were easy fixes he told me, but 3. might be a bit sticky cos his initial diagnosis was that the pump was fault and he would need to change a new one (he quoted about $150). So we set an appointment on the next day as he needed to purchase the required parts for repairs. He also advised me to get a new faucet on my own and gave me recommendations.

He showed up promptly at the appointed time and proceeded to fix problems 1. 2. and 4. in about half an hour. When it came to the toilet bowl, he took a look and reassessed that it is less complicated then he initially thought, so he promptly got out the spare parts he needed and fixed in another half hour or so.

My experience with him was very pleasant because:

1. He was upfront about all costs.

2. He had a friendly and helpful demeanour.

3. He showed up on time both times.

4. He saved me time and money by assessing the real problem rather than sticking to his initial assesement.

For these 4 jobs, his fee was $150 all in (except the faucet which I bought on my own) which I certainly felt was very reasonable. Especially since he made 2 trips and spent almost 3 hours in total.

I know how frustrating it is to look for a good plumber and it's never easy to come across a reliable one. So I hope by sharing, some folks out there are spared the heartache and time.

If interested, please PM me for his number because it's never wise to float mobile numbers on the internet.

Thanks for reading!

hi everyone i'm fr creative plumbing wif 8ys experence , no transport fees charge will qout on the spot.

contact 9745 4919.

Hi, how much you charge if I want to change 2 basin taps and 1 bath tap?

Guys i got a good plumber to share , my office leaking problem and water tab was changed by them .

Price also reasonable & free on site quoting too

MR FOO

hp : 96315352

• Like 1

Hi all, ive been trying to get uncle johnny contact number too but no one has sent me yet. My kitchen sink piping was leaking and couldnt get uncle johnny contact so I used the guy I got last time for my toilet when I couldnt get uncle johnny number also. Was not bad. For those who know the hdb standard cupboard door in the kitchen to hide the waste pipe. The long one. When I renovated my kitchen I boxed it up. Happen to be the water pipe coming to the sink was through that cupboard and leaking from inside. So had no access to it. I thought must break open already, my new cabinet gone. Then he think think for a while then trace the pipe all. Then he say no need. He say remove the top of the cabinet where hollow and cut the pipe going along the ceiling and down and bypass through my cabinet, behind my oven. I thought not bad, good idea. He say thats the best option. Save on e carpentry. I thought cannot do will hit my oven and if drill the cupboard will be ugly and crack but he say sure can. So I thought no other better idea so say do la. In the end he did. All done nicely. He take the things in e cupboard and the oven do all nicely and clean up. The drilling was also good. Not too big and never crack. In all was good on my wallet and lucky he did as he talk. Just sharing with all. If you have e same prob can use this idea. Save alot. I have pics if anyone wants.

I am having exact problem. Care to share with me your solution? And how much was it?

Can anybody provide me with Uncle Johnny no.? Having some problems with water pipes in my house. please email to pppppheonix@yahoo.com or sms me at 94740269.

Thanks

Hey everyone, I was looking for a plumber to fix some minor problems with my house. Went through various forums to search for reliable plumbers and in the end found this HDB/BCA certified plumber.

My problems included:

1. Tap in toilet sink not working. When turned on, there was no water coming out.

2. Leaky tap in toilet.

3. Toilet bowl, after flushing would continue to leak water into the bowl.

4. Kitchen sink faucet loose and I wanted to change a new one.

So in the end managed to find this plumber, Ah Soon, who came down for a visit on the same day I called him. He looked at the problem and gave me a quote but also informing me that he would finalize it when he completed the works.

Problems 1. and 2. were easy fixes he told me, but 3. might be a bit sticky cos his initial diagnosis was that the pump was fault and he would need to change a new one (he quoted about $150). So we set an appointment on the next day as he needed to purchase the required parts for repairs. He also advised me to get a new faucet on my own and gave me recommendations.

He showed up promptly at the appointed time and proceeded to fix problems 1. 2. and 4. in about half an hour. When it came to the toilet bowl, he took a look and reassessed that it is less complicated then he initially thought, so he promptly got out the spare parts he needed and fixed in another half hour or so.

My experience with him was very pleasant because:

1. He was upfront about all costs.

2. He had a friendly and helpful demeanour.

3. He showed up on time both times.

4. He saved me time and money by assessing the real problem rather than sticking to his initial assesement.

For these 4 jobs, his fee was $150 all in (except the faucet which I bought on my own) which I certainly felt was very reasonable. Especially since he made 2 trips and spent almost 3 hours in total.

I know how frustrating it is to look for a good plumber and it's never easy to come across a reliable one. So I hope by sharing, some folks out there are spared the heartache and time.

If interested, please PM me for his number because it's never wise to float mobile numbers on the internet.

Thanks for reading!

Hi, can PM Ah Soon HP #? Thanks alot