Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
andyq

Where To Buy Cut-to-size Wood With Finishes?

as per topic.....other then ikea...

i understand that kranji and defu got some. went around searching for it yesterday but dunno which shop to look for.

any kind sole can advice??? thanks a million.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

not sure if this will help but i have seen quite a few door making shops at amk ind pk 2, if you enter thru amk ave 3, take the first left, it's the same row as the coffee shop. I saw them doing mostly if not all wood stuff, even one shop making customize sofa etc.

As you are asking for customize, i think it may not be cheap. :notti:

i understand that kranji and defu got some. went around searching for it yesterday but dunno which shop to look for.

nope i am not asking for customised furniture. and not wood door. me looking for some plank that i need for me to place ontop of the bay windows.

nope i am not asking for customised furniture. and not wood door. me looking for some plank that i need for me to place ontop of the bay windows.

jln besar, diagonally opposite the hawker centre across the field. If you're travelling along jln besar rd towards sim lim, turn left before the hawker centre, you should be able to see the shop at the end of the road.

Careful, don't ended up like one of the forumer who got his woods somewhere around kelantan lane which is not in good quality.

Nothing is cheap if u go for quality.

u can check with some of my contacts:

1) Thung interior

2) Reown interior

Prices depend on types of plywood, the colour of the laminates and the total quantity.. solid colour is cheaper; choose from seng lee or lam chuan.