Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pda_lover

Kitchen & Bathroom Items...buy From Where?

hi

If you wanted to get high quality bathroom stuff, you may want to have a look at www.iceprice.eu.

They offer a wide range of German brands, which means high quality, reliability and good service.

I know some people in Singapore who have ordered there and are completely satisfied.

They told me the total cost from ice price was half the cost of what they buy from Singapore retailers.

Sounds quite convincing to me

Good luck

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Guys,

Currently there is a promotion 2013 for bathroom products at this shop.

TapsPromotionGee_zps9db41864.jpg

GeeSSPromo_zps17576832.jpg

Just go check it out.

Edited by Arlax

Hi,

I bought my stuff from Hupfarri Bathroom at 261A Changi Road, you can go there and check it out, they have WC Packages on promotion which is reasonable. I heard that they also have a branch at jalan Besar. :good:

I found Poh Joo, based on comments in this thread from 2009. I'm pleased to say they were fantastic thanks! And the sales girl Shen Yang is still there! She does a great job. I found their knowledge of products was helpful, their range and prices very reasonable, and delivery was on time and correct. So simple to deal with! Better still, I wanted to point out that they are having a 30% off sale for next two months, to celebrate their 30 year anniversary. So, It's a great time to go there :)

Poh Joo Hardware (389/ 391 Jalan Besar) – Look for Shen Yang (and yes, their website is very bad I agree!)

If you don't mind, you can try Scarlet Ace, I have been purchasing with them for quite a while, they have very good service, and also do installation for you so you don't have to trouble to find another person to do it for you.

Look for Jane, she is the most friendly one...

www.scarletace.com

I found Poh Joo, based on comments in this thread from 2009. I'm pleased to say they were fantastic thanks! And the sales girl Shen Yang is still there! She does a great job. I found their knowledge of products was helpful, their range and prices very reasonable, and delivery was on time and correct. So simple to deal with! Better still, I wanted to point out that they are having a 30% off sale for next two months, to celebrate their 30 year anniversary. So, It's a great time to go there :)

Poh Joo Hardware (389/ 391 Jalan Besar) – Look for Shen Yang (and yes, their website is very bad I agree!)

Thanks for the info. :thumbs up:

I went to PJ yesterday and was served by a young lady called Yvonne. She's very friendly and helpful. She walked me over everything that I need and answered my queries. When she doesn't have the answer that I need, she would checked with her colleagues.

Got 30% off like what EdensMom mentioned.

Highly recommended. :good::good::good:

I went to PJ yesterday and was served by a young lady called Yvonne. She's very friendly and helpful. She walked me over everything that I need and answered my queries. When she doesn't have the answer that I need, she would checked with her colleagues.

Got 30% off like what EdensMom mentioned.

Highly recommended. :good::good::good:

Will check it out. thanks!

it is getting competitive now. bad service will be reflected on the internet forums.

Encourage all to consider forumers' feedback here.

We used to shop from at a shop sales recommended by a colleague's whose aunt's works there (whose name I do not want to mention here) .

Through an unintentional comparison, we realized we were quoted higher prices, and after discount is still a premium over other shops....

see our blog here http://hdbrenovation2009.blogspot.sg/2010/08/improved-toilet-layout.html

If you are interested in Countertops,slabs,tiles. We provide them at an affordable price. Each of our stones are unique and are imported from various countries.

We have a huge collection for countertops and slabs in granite, marble and onyx.

There is a new shop just opened near Expo call Bathroom Warehouse, quite alot of things there. Below is their advertisment from their facebook page.

1459756_221597511297382_304137808_n.jpg