Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pda_lover

Kitchen & Bathroom Items...buy From Where?

(1) b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e @ Geyalang Road 666: good design, wide variety, nice and patient sales person, most important ---> price CHEAP!!

(2) Royal Fanco @ Jalan Besar: price negotiatable, but not much display, sales person also friendly

I agree about b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e. Happened to stumble across b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e. today while looking for lights and found their prices really cheap! The prices listed on the price tags (RRP i guess) are expensive but when you ask if there's any discount, they will calculate for you and the price is 30-50% less. For example, an Otto sink I saw for $110 in Royal Fanco was $65 in b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e.(!!?). I was stunned. Also found a tap that I had bought for $60+ at Parkway Parade (ok, I know PP's expensive) for $40 there.

When I remarked to the salesman on how expensive the shop looks (nicely laid out and decorated) and yet how cheap the prices are, he said that they sell at wholesale prices (whether to contractor or walk-in). I will definitely be going back there to get my stuff!

On a side note, the boss lady (Shirley) at Lion City Company (684 Geylang Road, just a few doors down from b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e.) which sells hoods, hobs, fans, etc, gave me fantastic prices for Bosch oven and hood, as well as Tecno gas hob. I called Goh Ah Bee and e.v.er.j.o.i.n.t to compare and her prices were $10-20 cheaper.

Edited by gini

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

For me I go jin besar Hupfarri coz the sales was able to match the price closed to the item I intend to get else where :sport-smiley-004:

Best of all she gave FOC delivery but must be of certain amount :dancingqueen:

Her name: Angel nice lady :yamseng:

Edited by casa

I ordered my bathroom accessories from GR Link Marketing @ 155 Jalan Besar. The boss, uncle Benny is very helpful and he clarified our queries with patience. The price is quite competitive too.

I ordered my bathroom accessories from GR Link Marketing @ 155 Jalan Besar. The boss, uncle Benny is very helpful and he clarified our queries with patience. The price is quite competitive too.

I also bought all my bathroom accessories from GR Link Marketing. Customer service is very good but I am disappointed that the stainless steel racks which I bought rust within half a year despite Benny assuring us that it would not rust.

I agree about b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e. Happened to stumble across b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e. today while looking for lights and found their prices really cheap! The prices listed on the price tags (RRP i guess) are expensive but when you ask if there's any discount, they will calculate for you and the price is 30-50% less. For example, an Otto sink I saw for $110 in Royal Fanco was $65 in b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e.(!!?). I was stunned. Also found a tap that I had bought for $60+ at Parkway Parade (ok, I know PP's expensive) for $40 there.

When I remarked to the salesman on how expensive the shop looks (nicely laid out and decorated) and yet how cheap the prices are, he said that they sell at wholesale prices (whether to contractor or walk-in). I will definitely be going back there to get my stuff!

On a side note, the boss lady (Shirley) at Lion City Company (684 Geylang Road, just a few doors down from b.a.t.h.z.o.n.e.) which sells hoods, hobs, fans, etc, gave me fantastic prices for Bosch oven and hood, as well as Tecno gas hob.

HI Gini,

May i know how much did you pay for tecno gas hob, Bosch oven & hood? Is the bosch hood reliable?

Thanks

We had bad experience with ba.thzone. Our ID brought us there as she has been working with this shop owner for a while. The stuff is limited and after we paid 8k+for our purchases, we found out that the shop overcharged us quite a few items. We needed a few more things for the kitchen and went to compare price among those along Balestier shops and ba.thzone. True enough Balestier shops sell the same thing for lower price. We were very unhappy with our ID and are not going back to ba.thzone. ever.sone reviews here said the shop is good but maybe those reviews are outdated. I am not sure if the owner of the shop has changed but the current one is definitely not so honest.

Edited by bubblebee12

Had a very bad experience at ba.thzone. I had been to this shop a few times before to browse and only decide to buy today. I wanted to buy about 5 items and the shop owner immediately commented "so few" and face turned black (frankly, ba.thzone carries only limited range and most items I wanted, they don't have). He then told me straight off he doesn't do walk-in customers like myself, he only serve those brought in by id. He said he recognized me a few times before (and never buy) and said he couldn't let his sales assistant waste time on me! Btw, he is the only person in the shop today and there are no other sales assistant.

Extremely rude and bad attitude!

Won't advise you to buy from there if

- you have visited the shop before and have not bought in your earlier visits

- you only buy a few items (can't be helped since the shop carries only limited range)

- limited range of items

- not that cheap anyway. grohe is selling at 30% discount elsewhere but ba.thzone is selling at list price

- bad attitude from shop owner

Some people become obnoxious when they got ids to bring them continuous strings of clients. And therefore they think it is alright to give s*** service.

Edited by Seashells123

If you dont mind, u can try Marcus from Lite Fusion. I have quite a few pleasant buying experiences from him. Not because I am a regular customer but its based on his reasonable selling price and excellent aftersales service that I have gone back to him again...

Tell him the CCK couple recommends and he will know...

Edited by herbalteh

Lite Fushion? Is it the one besides Ideal House? I also got some items from them. We did not compare pricing but service is good.

If you dont mind, u can try Marcus from Lite Fusion. I have quite a few pleasant buying experiences from him. Not because I am a regular customer but its based on his reasonable selling price and excellent aftersales service that I have gone back to him again...

Tell him the CCK couple recommends and he will know...

Had a very bad experience at ba.thzone. I had been to this shop a few times before to browse and only decide to buy today. I wanted to buy about 5 items and the shop owner immediately commented "so few" and face turned black (frankly, ba.thzone carries only limited range and most items I wanted, they don't have). He then told me straight off he doesn't do walk-in customers like myself, he only serve those brought in by id. He said he recognized me a few times before (and never buy) and said he couldn't let his sales assistant waste time on me! Btw, he is the only person in the shop today and there are no other sales assistant.

Extremely rude and bad attitude!

Won't advise you to buy from there if

- you have visited the shop before and have not bought in your earlier visits

- you only buy a few items (can't be helped since the shop carries only limited range)

- limited range of items

- not that cheap anyway. grohe is selling at 30% discount elsewhere but ba.thzone is selling at list price

- bad attitude from shop owner

Some people become obnoxious when they got ids to bring them continuous strings of clients. And therefore they think it is alright to give s*** service.

Haha me too.

I went to *spam and heritage around 2weeks ago when I see there is ppl recommend this shop in renotalk .

There is a man called Steven served me when I step in bath zone,

At first he is quite ok but learn I ask for quotations he immediately says that they dun do this kind of quotes,

They only do cash and carry ..

Kind of disappointed of the guy service attitude.

Later I walk on to heritage bathroom further down *spam,

The sales girls who serve me called Sharrine ,

She's very nice and patient when I ask her many questions,

She recommended what's good ,explain everything that needed to be ,

I'm very happy with her service n knowledgeable(she says that she already work 3yrs)

I have bought all the items from heritage ,

Except for the fujioh hob n hood they can't make it the price outside so I bought from other shop

Overall thumbs up !! :yamseng:

This is my very first post!

as a brand new home owner, it's through this thread (and many others when ploughing through for recommendations and some headway) that I managed to pull through 1 weekend to get everything, esp bathroom stuff tht we need for our new home. thanks to those who shared!

now i would like to pay it forward to new home owners like me :)

I'm highly recommending Lite Fusion - Marcus. travelled all the way to visit the small shop bec of the recommendations here - no regrets :)

I have to agree service is really impt! through Marcus' recommendations, we were able to quickly pick out our sanitary items and accessories.

what really compelled me to register my first post is his service. there were some problems with the items delivered by the distributor, and Marcus went out of his way to personally pick out a new set on our behalf, and then rushed to replace the set personally at our new house to meet our renovation schedule! that's definitely going more than an extra in my opinion. I'm not advocating that we shd all 'abuse' our sales rep mind you, but it's nice knowing we bought from a responsible and reliable shop.

good luck to the rest of you out there!

You can also go to http://www.scarletace.com/. They have quite a variety of products there.

Look for Jane for assistance.

Just for sharing..

Search for the best product that fit your house as you do not want to spend the money

again.

No harm comparing prices.

Good Luck..

hi

we bought our bathroom stuff from

1. heritage in geylang- look for irene. she is knowledgeable and friendly.

you can see what we bought here

2. ikea- some of the stuff were could be DIY. otherwise, we will pass to contractor to install for us.