Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pda_lover

Kitchen & Bathroom Items...buy From Where?

TOILET ACCESSORIES SET / SINK :

1.ROYAL FANCO

located at Jalan Besar

Can look for Tina, very nice lady.

Prices as follows :

(1) Full Set of Toilet Accessories + Mirrors :$80/set

(2) Black WC(Dual Flush) + Black Basin & Stand + Waste : $260

(3) Pink WC(Dual Flush) + Pink Basin & Stand + Waste : $260

(4) Shower Set : $30/set

(5) Glass Shelf(3 Tier) : $30 each

2.Poh Joo and Eng Soon Huat

Located at Jln Bersah. You know Jln Bersah there got one big building got MacDonalds ? Eng Soon Huat is on the same side as Mac, just a few shops down Mac (towards Sim Lim direction).

Poh Joo is opposite Eng Soon Huat (not directly but few shops away).

For toilet accesories, a 7 piece set + mirror =$70 at Eng Soon Huat. Cost $90 in Poh Joo. Again design matters.

Both shops are very near, so easy to walk n compare. And find Poh Joo stock range & sales people nicer.

3.U-Home

Ang Mo Kio, near Ave 5

Tel : 64522088.Florence

Toilet bowls, sinks and accessories. Pricing cheaper without compromising the quality.

Please add more to this list with full address and vendor name etc

Edited by pda_lover

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Halo,

I have went to lots of shops to view all the bathroom and Kitchen stuffs and compare prices from Jalan Besar, geylang till Changi Road.

I finally bought my bathroom stuffs from Hupfarri bathroom & Kitchen Gallery at No.305B Changi Road. Their bathroom items are great, trendy and most important, reasonable price with good quality.

The sales staff are friendly and have products knowledge. They are able to advise me what basin,wc and accessories should I buy for my small toilet, and make it more spacious.

You can take a look at their shop items, you will like it.

Best of Luck!

:dancingqueen:

Normally buy at Hoe Kee. They have many branches e.g. IMM, Plaza Sing.

Found they have a very wide range. quality wise quite ok. Price also very reasonable.

Edited by hawthorne

hi pda lover,

u still hv the add for Royal Fanco....the price u listed, seem attractive... :D

TOILET ACCESSORIES SET / SINK :

1.ROYAL FANCO

located at Jalan Besar

Can look for Tina, very nice lady.

Prices as follows :

(1) Full Set of Toilet Accessories + Mirrors :$80/set

(2) Black WC(Dual Flush) + Black Basin & Stand + Waste : $260

(3) Pink WC(Dual Flush) + Pink Basin & Stand + Waste : $260

(4) Shower Set : $30/set

(5) Glass Shelf(3 Tier) : $30 each

2.Poh Joo and Eng Soon Huat

Located at Jln Bersah. You know Jln Bersah there got one big building got MacDonalds ? Eng Soon Huat is on the same side as Mac, just a few shops down Mac (towards Sim Lim direction).

Poh Joo is opposite Eng Soon Huat (not directly but few shops away).

For toilet accesories, a 7 piece set + mirror =$70 at Eng Soon Huat. Cost $90 in Poh Joo. Again design matters.

Both shops are very near, so easy to walk n compare. And find Poh Joo stock range & sales people nicer.

3.U-Home

Ang Mo Kio, near Ave 5

Tel : 64522088.Florence

Toilet bowls, sinks and accessories. Pricing cheaper without compromising the quality.

Please add more to this list with full address and vendor name etc

hi pda lover,

u still hv the add for Royal Fanco....the price u listed, seem attractive... :D

I bought all my Toilet and Kitchen accessories from there 2 shops along Jln Besar.

GR Link Marketing (No. 155 Jalan Besar) – Look for Benny or Jasmine

Poh Joo Hardware (389/ 391 Jalan Besar) – Look for Shen Yang

After walking into many shops along the streets...

I found out one thing in common... each of them will carry a few items that will be cheaper then others…unless you want to buy each of them separate from these different shop and in the end confuse on where you actually bought the items from…Else I will advise you not to shortlist more then 2 shops to buy your items.

As for Toilet Accessories…please take note of the quality and not only looking at the price

Obviously you cannot compare a set of 7 pieces accessories make of plastics (in brass coating) to another set that is made of stainless steel…and going around telling people you have a good deal over others…of course not forgetting about design.

Sharing a personal encounter, we were at PJ yesterday when my wife saw a mirror that cost only $25 (before discount) and start to scold me why I pay $55 for a mirror from GR…to save the breath on debating, we took a photo of the mirror and went back to GR to compare… there she seen the difference…more refine design, thickness and the finishing…一分钱一分货

Especially on W.C, Basin and tap… very subjective in term of design.

Generally, all the shops along Jln Besar are good deal as compare to those operating in a shopping mall… (You are sharing their high rental…)

Buying from Jln Besar, will save you a couple hundreds of dollars...

Other factor to consider

1)Good Service, Product Knowledge and the so call “Chemistry” between you and the seller…

2)Time verse money – If you don’t have the time to go around shopping, then maybe paying more in places like IMM can save you a lot of trouble…

Hope the above are useful to you… just my 2 cents worth of advice…Cheers.

Normally buy at Hoe Kee. They have many branches e.g. IMM, Plaza Sing.

Found they have a very wide range. quality wise quite ok. Price also very reasonable.

our stainless steel bathroom accessories fm hoe kee have started to rust, barely a month after they were put up :o

our stainless steel bathroom accessories fm hoe kee have started to rust, barely a month after they were put up :o

Oh dear....feel sorry for u. R they under warranty?

Hi there,

I bought mine at Yuan Soon Hardware Pte Ltd at Balestier Road, recommended by my ID. So far the service is good and price is reasonable. Recently, my shower mixer which I bought from them has a little leakage. After I called Andy, he immediately called staff from Crizto (I bought Crizto mixer) and Crizto support came to fix the mixer 2 days after (I called on Saturday and the support came on Monday). Now, so far everything is good.

Oh dear....feel sorry for u. R they under warranty?

hey jaskel, nope... dun think so... problem is, we think it was caused by the chemical washing; but cos we have already moved in, and didn't check the stuff closely b4 that, it will be hard to get compensation fm the ID even if we approach him about it. anyway he is a major source of anger and disappointment to us

I got mine all from GR Link marketing

excellent svs and very reasonable prices!

alot of selection for WC ( as compared to royal franco) and i feel that is cheaper too!

:good: