Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
pda_lover

Kitchen & Bathroom Items...buy From Where?

But U-Home sometime sell very expensive actually.

Samethings I ask the price. From U-Home and Geylang shop can get at least $100.00 diff.

a basin get from U-Home price is $185.00 the other shop only $90.00 can get it.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I bought many of my things (kitchen/toilet stuff, fans & lightings too) from Heritage. Look for Sharrine! Her after sales service is good, I managed to change my toilet mirror due to a manufacturing defect, LED bulbs changed as colour isn't what we requested for, & when my fans started to have some noise after 2-3 wks of use, she still helped us to contact supplier to look into our problem & the problem has since been resolved.

As for Hoe Kee, I don't like either... 

You can visiting 666 Geylang Road S(389594). I got all my bathroom, kitchen stuff; ceiling fan and lights from them - one stop shop. Apart from very competitive price, I value their superb service.

You can look for Steven or Renee

Edited by streamrsz

just sharing here. I went in to JB to buy bathroom accessories from Big Bath.

After discount it only cost me 785RM (before discount 980RM)

quality not bad and are 304 stainless steel material, all branded under Tora.

Price slightly higher than TB... much cheaper than SG.

image1.JPG

Edited by d3n

These days most of home owners prefer contemporary look and feel for their storage, meal preparation and hosting requirements.  It's time to do away with old fashioned poor lighting, inadequate storage space, and cramped layout. Kitchen renovations include replacing worn out fixtures, more electrical outlets.  and accomodate  the appliances used in modern culinary setting. Go for galvanised steel and lead plumbing. Keep yourself abreast with the latest in the business. Try this article on kitchen fads which would go out of style quickly http://www.avonlearenovations.com/blog/home-renovations/5-kitchen-fads-guaranteed-to-go-out-of-style-quickly/ . From cabinetry , trim, millwork, tiling and flooring every detailing requires tremendous planning and efficient execution.

Getting my stuff from at heritage,not a very pleasant experience though the price is cheaper.Promise to deliver at the date but in the end  screw up my delivery. A bit disappointed with their after sales services.