Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Boutique Design Home...our Dream Segar

I like the MBR light, how much you paid for it btw? :)

My thought about skin care is that, irregardless of whether its inexpensive or expensive.. the main point is the skin's reaction to the products. And to care for yourself & body is about loving yourself while understanding the needs of your skin, health, not the cost or going under the knife to prove it. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Wah, ilmare you did all these excluding fixtures with around 21K? Nice! I especially like your vanities in both toilets. The kitchen sink tap also looks drool-worthy. Is that hose-like thing detachable? =p Btw, what type of flooring did you use in your house. I abit cannot see through your youtube vid.

Hi stormcontrol, Yes, the kitchen sink tap is detachable. You can see it everywhere now. This thing has been around for years it seems :P But we like the mobility of it. The flooring in most part of the house are the existing floorings...from HDB...so it's crappy standard. :bangwall:

Edited by ilmare612

Hi charemme, thank you for your compliment. Anyone also can DIY their own reno design mah. Actually, nobody knows what we really want other then ourselves. Actually, I am saying this to console myself too :P If budget permits, I would have engaged a designer to do up our place. Sigh... I am sure the effect will be better, more perfect...that is if you find the right designer lah :)

Here's some update as of today. Our curtain in the living room is up. Not bad for a "home-made" curtain by mummy dearest :D

I absolutely love this part of the house...our TV Console & Feature Wall. Had intended to have a long runner to prevent scratches from the photo frame on our high gloss laminate but I found this silver/metallic round table mat from TANGS @ Vivo. The cool and classy look certainly do not match the price I paid for. My guy think it was a good buy too :paint:

picture1euf.jpg

picture2p.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

Hi pinkpetter, thank you thank you. The mat is only $4.60 or $4.90!!! LOL!!!! I expected it to be more then $15 or $19.90 at least:p

I think I may go back TANGS Vivo to buy a couple more to keep.

Here's a clearer picture of it. Sorry I have to cover up our face on the photo frame as we are both camera shy :P hehe

I will be replacing my black nano with my guy's white ipod. Think it's more matching. Hmm..maybe if I have more time after our AD, I may try to change the skin of the nano or ipod into something metallic. OMG!! The thought of it excites me. hahaha. My guy cannot stand me at times...everything also must matching-matching one. Haiz, the men just dun get it.

img0823z.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

Help!!! My mum just saw our vodoo knife yesterday when she came over to our new place to fix up the curtain. She SOOOO hates it!! Asked me to replace it. How Now Brown Cow? But I love this vodoo knife SOOOOOOO much :(

kitchenvoodookniveschro.jpg

i love your white TV console, clean lines pretty! you've got a sexy little red kettle as well hahaah. Hey alot of people eyeing the vodoo doll knives leh!!! it's nice... how much did u pay for it and where did u get it?

WAH less than $5?? that's a really good buy!! Lucky you!!

haha I can see why your mom didn't like the voodoo knife. Most older people wouldn't like it.

Hi ivy, :P thank you thank you. The vodoo knife is bought from Europe. If I am not mistaken, it's close to S$200 or about $200+. In Singapore, the red one is selling at InQBox at Raffles City at about >$140. Some of the forummers bought it from there. Even thou the red one will also match the colours of our kitchen but the sliver one is more sleek.

Hi pinkpetter, good buy eh? Actually, I missed out sharing some info. Most of the departmental stores have no table runners or have limited designs and choices. The one which has the most range is Takashimaya. They even have the length which I want...230cm-250cm. Most departmental stores are selling 200cm or 180cm. But the price tag....I tell you...very unforgiving. Cheapest one I saw was S$89. For such a simple design I want, it's really not worth it lor. Besides, it's just a piece of cloth. $89 and above? No way! :rolleyes:

mm ya one of the other owners mentioned that too so in the end he bought his nice runner from Thailand. :) I think I saw a lot in Thailand and Cambodia too. haha :) So if you travel you can always purchase another option. :)

Hi morning pinkpetter, wow you wake up so early to surf the net :) Yes, we knew Thailand and Cambodia is a good place to shop for such stuff, plus my job allows me to travel there quite a bit too. But with the political riots there since last year and also the economical situation, travelling opportunities are minimized. So no immediate opportunity :(