Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ilmare612

Boutique Design Home...our Dream Segar

Nice lights!! I am looking for black chandelier too but mostly are very ex$$ :dunno:

How much is your black chandelier cost? :P

Thank you :bow:

This is one of the CHEAPEST we have seen and thanks to the recommendation of some forummers to shop at Kelantan Road. The light is about $360. Cheap hor? But dun expect customer service from these people hor? The uncle attitude quite jia lat kind. But for the sake of a good buy, who cares??? :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Thank you! It is really a good buy ya :thumbs up: I will go down next week to take a look! Hope I will be able to get a good buy too.

How is your house now? Do post your pix :sport-smiley-018:

Edited by wwy

do upate with more pics soon! would love to see the effects of whole place with it fully furnish

Ok, will try to post some pics or more pics when it's fully furnished.

Till then, I thought I share one of our 'current' fav design for our MBR Bathroom Vanity.

Cannot wait to lay my amenities on those racks... :bath:

f_MasterBath2m_2fb2a66.png

f_MasterBath1m_9db766b.png

Edited by ilmare612

Hey thank you very much :yamseng: Actually the one in our common bathroom is of a better grade and design.

But the master bath basin will be too big for our smaller vanity top in the common bath.

Oh, may I also take this opportunity to urge fellow forummer to close the lid of their W.C whenever they take pictures?

Looks better lor. I see many nice pictures in other threads but the open lid W.C looks kinda unslightly. That's IMO lah.

f_CommonBathrm_4713146.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

Some updates on our carpentery. Today, our wardrobe is up. Here's some preview. Must say we are quite happy with it...

f_Picture1m_a7593ab.jpg

f_Picture2m_fb6c348.jpg

Edited by ilmare612

hehehe...you are not alone. Many of our friends also thought our place has been completed. We were extremely slow. It's not the fault of our contractor. We have been too busy to revert to our contractor to tell them what we want. Taking our own sweet time. Gosh!

The WIW combination was explored with IKEA's Home Planner software. After designing, we gave the draft to our contractor to custom-make. My mum is screaming her lungs out at me for having no doors to our wardrobe. She worried about dust and not. But I am taking the chance still. Worst off, we will add a door after proven right. hehehehe

If you're the sort who don't really open windows much then I don't see a problem. Mmm these days with the haze I think it's much dustier.

haha you're not alone la. My friend.. renovate since Dec.. intend to complete this November. mmm

Your MBR toilet really super nice..

Anyways they are very patient la. They've more or less completed the wet works. Left with carpentry.. slowly... :)

Hey thank you very much for your compliments. We thought more ppl will be drawn to our Common Bath instead...due to the colour combi. I like our MBR mainly because it's designed according to our 'functional' aspect...not that it's anything unusual but at least we know what 'works' for us. I have always been 'trained' and prefer to do my make-up in the bathroom, instead of a seperate dresser. Thus, sufficient display and storage drawer for my barang barang is very important. hehehehe...vain hor :drunk:

I have yet to finalise a few concepts. Sigh...have to juggle the conceptualising and my (official) work

1. The right pattern wallpaper behind our bed. We need something that will not clash with our TV Feature Design.

2. Nice & inexpensive roman curtain (if possible) for our L-Shape window at the study area...located just opposite our WIW.

3. Panel window infront of the aircon compressor. Thought of making it on my own with beads as the one that I like is either not available in Singapore or too expensive.

Edited by ilmare612

Hey thank you very much for your compliments. We thought more ppl will be drawn to our Common Bath instead...due to the colour combi. I like our MBR mainly because it's designed according to our 'functional' aspect...not that it's anything unusual but at least we know what 'works' for us. I have always been 'trained' and prefer to do my make-up in the bathroom, instead of a seperate dresser. Thus, sufficient display and storage drawer for my barang barang is very important. hehehehe...vain hor :drunk:

I have yet to finalise a few concepts. Sigh...have to juggle the conceptualising and my (official) work

1. The right pattern wallpaper behind our bed. We need something that will not clash with our TV Feature Design.

2. Nice & inexpensive roman curtain (if possible) for our L-Shape window at the study area...located just opposite our WIW.

3. Panel window infront of the aircon compressor. Thought of making it on my own with beads as the one that I like is either not available in Singapore or too expensive.

heh I so blur just saw this post of yours.

I think you guys have the right concept.. I always think that MBR toilets should look more exclusive cos it's inside, meant for the occupants of the Master Bedroom... And the common toilet should have a splash of brightness to it. hehe :) So I really love your MBR toilet!! :) I like the green and white tiles for the common bath but I always preferred to have the colour tiles placed vertically. haha I'm not sure why also. :)

WAH you're well trained le. Actually toilet is the best place to put on makeup but I'm always doing mine in the room. I'd sit on the floor in front of the full length mirror. I'm so much lazier lor. You're good!

I think out of the 3.. the first one is a real headache cos that one really needs you to do some footwork. As for the last one you can slowly do that.. no hurry...