oki oki here is goes...hope it helps :)

COMMON ROOM: IKEA Rim Frost

f_02CommonBedm_e054b8d.jpg

MASTER BEDROOM: Palace Lights at Balestier

f_MasterBedrom_fd58a29.png

DINING ROOM: Lian Eng Electric at Kelantan Road

f_DiningRoomTm_3cafa97.png

Very nice photo.

I like your room, But that is not done yet, isn't it?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi poetsdesign, are you referring to the Master Bedroom? It's already done. Well, most part of it. Only missing some small details. I think I have the pictures of my bed and side table on one of the thread above :)

Edited by ilmare612

Hey girl,

I totally missed out on your thread! You hiding your home reno story under this section and not the Tblog section? hahahah, kidding.

Congrats your house is coming along nicely! Wow since the last time we talked I think we have moved in to our place for half a year now...

Enjoy your AD and moving in to the new nest ok! Your open concept wardrobe reminds me of my open concept bookshelves... everyone says it'll get

very dusty but I went ahead anyway... aesthetics more important... wahahaha. I think my issue with the open door wardrobe is just that you have to

keep everything inside very neat all the time (and I can't really do that...) *winks* and you cannot hang anyhow hang things you don't want guests to see... *gringrin*

You must be super busy around this time preparing for your wedding and new house... must remember to rest and take some time to do your facial/mani/pedi before AD! :D

wow, love ur voodoo knife stand leh ;)

ur reno is so classy & cosy. :good:

and tt sleek toilet wall tiles... aiyo, everything I like lah :P

Hey hi flyingballoons,

Hey, it's been awhile, yes! I am so totally overwelmed with work, reno and the planning of our AD. Has is been half a year? Oh wow, time really flies. One thing I am convinced after the reno process was that everyone and I mean EVERYONE around us will have some comments to give. It's tough trying to balance what you want and what others want you to have. hahaha.

For the wardrobe thingy, I guessed I am a pretty organised person. The kind that will try to ensure things matches :rolleyes: So I guessed it shall be ok. If it ever gets untidy, just don't invite people over lor :)

How did your wedding went? Hope it was as planned. Did you "make" or break even? hahaha

I am just a week plus away from the AD. Apart from those working hours, I have been pre-occupied with picking up last minute items for the house, pedi/mani, hair-do and facial. My immediate focus now is perhaps...

1. Finding the best painting/back-drop for those plain white walls behind my white sofa. :paint:

2. Finding the right foot wear for my Kua (Chinese Wedding Dress) which I will only wear for that few hours.

3. Finalising our wedding singer :P

Arggg... I need 25 hours or a magic wand. hahaha.

Edited by ilmare612

Hi rdnest, thanks for your generous compliments. Your place looks awesome too mah. I see we have some similar tastes...chandeliers, wallpaper, glass door :D Oh... I loved your wallpaper very much too. Nice :)

Love the video! How much did you spend on your walk in wardrobe? :)

Thank you worldangel. We spent $160 psf x 10 ft = $1600. If you want a door for the wardrobe, it will be $200 psf. Hope it helps. :rolleyes:

Thank you worldangel. We spent $160 psf x 10 ft = $1600. If you want a door for the wardrobe, it will be $200 psf. Hope it helps. :rolleyes:

Yes, it does! Thanks :)

We have been putting off having a shoe rack due to the tiny space of our home. But we came to a conclusion that we cannot do without one recently. Next question was…to buy or to make? After shopping around, we decided to call our contractor; Ho Bee, describe and drew to him what we want and wala! Our new shoe cabinet is born. It blend in so well with the design of our place that both my hubby and are happy we took the plunge.

p6220023t.jpg

p6220024.jpg

p6220027l.jpg

p6200020.jpg

p6200021d.jpg

Hi, may I know, how much did Ho Bee charge you for the shoe rack?

We have been putting off having a shoe rack due to the tiny space of our home. But we came to a conclusion that we cannot do without one recently. Next question was…to buy or to make? After shopping around, we decided to call our contractor; Ho Bee, describe and drew to him what we want and wala! Our new shoe cabinet is born. It blend in so well with the design of our place that both my hubby and are happy we took the plunge.

p6220023t.jpg

p6220024.jpg

p6220027l.jpg

p6200020.jpg

p6200021d.jpg

Hi ashes02, 21K +/- is for the carpentery, reno cost, plumping and lighting point works. It excludes the fixtures hor.

Hi, does your $21k include titling works? Fixtures refering to what items? Thanks

Helo ilmare,

got things to ask you.. hope you can help :)

1) How much u pay for your curtains, and who is the curtain maker

2) your shoe cabinet, each slot should be able to put in 1 pair of shoe not 1 side right?

I super love your house!

Edited by charemme