Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clockwork

Renovation Permit

are we able to see the status of the reno permit which our contractor/ID has submitted on our behalf? logged into the hdb website, but there was no indication of any reno permit pending/approved; and we were told it has been submitted.

anyone able to advise?

My ID gave me a number to call (specified to our application). You could ask your contractor/ID for the contact. Call direct to check the status.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
My ID gave me a number to call (specified to our application). You could ask your contractor/ID for the contact. Call direct to check the status.

thanks for that, sohck. will call the id and ask him for that, cos he told us he got someone in his coy to submit.

we actually called up the area office hdb officer, and according to him, nothing submitted, or pending for submission. abit worried now...

are we able to see the status of the reno permit which our contractor/ID has submitted on our behalf? logged into the hdb website, but there was no indication of any reno permit pending/approved; and we were told it has been submitted.

anyone able to advise?

yes you can view the reno permit submitted, just logged into HDB website under e-service section.

u might need singid to log in...

cheer

I use to submit application of renovation works for HDB approval through their E-services.

Only HDB registered contractor can log in with their HDB license number together with their S-pass.

Certain standard item like window grille & hacking work can get immediate approval.

Once approve, the contractor can print the temporary permit.

The original copies will be mail to you by HDB.

Permit should be free. The $200/-+ pay to HDB is actually the haulauge fee for new flat.

Some contractor charge owner permit fee becos they are not HDB registered contractor.

They need to 'borrow' license from registered contractor.