Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Shoe cabinets with flash :

IMG_1175.jpg

shoe cabinets without flash :

IMG_1177.jpg

Interior :

IMG_1179.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

Before and after changing the shelves :

shoecabinets.jpg

Initially I requested for slanted shelves to accomodate hubby's shoe size but the shoes keep sliding off the front... so after consulting ah wei and his elder bro, I went along with their suggestion to have straight shelves. This allow me 4 extra level of shelves but I guess in terms of additional storage it only adds a little as hubby's shoes have to be place parallel to the shelves..

Nice recess and shoe cabinet layout, Ivy! Shoe ownership looks equally spread between all family members. If it was mine I think at most I own 2 shelves and the rest take up by the Imelda Marcos of my home .. ooops... shhhhhh!

The veneer main door and handle looks very class leh! :)

I'm looking for a front door grille with a design similar to yours (horizontal lines) - Was wondering if you could advise on the rough cost for something like that?

Tv Console :

IMG_1164.jpg

tvconsole-1.jpg

notice that the later pic got 2 extra black glass strip? It was ah wei's remedy to cover up scratches inflicted by his careless workers on the white laminate. I actually prefered the cleaner look... but no choice lah...

I added some decor in the boys' room

Wall pictures for the boys :

IMG_1151.jpg

Cross stitch name tags done painstakingly my me :

IMG_1160.jpg

Their messy live in pics. They are gettng ready for bed when I took the pic thus the mess created in their beds :P

IMG_1162.jpg

Nice recess and shoe cabinet layout, Ivy! Shoe ownership looks equally spread between all family members. If it was mine I think at most I own 2 shelves and the rest take up by the Imelda Marcos of my home .. ooops... shhhhhh!

The veneer main door and handle looks very class leh! :)

I'm looking for a front door grille with a design similar to yours (horizontal lines) - Was wondering if you could advise on the rough cost for something like that?

thanks AJ. hahah the dad got the least shoes. After me the smaller section are where I squeeze all the boys' shoes. already running out of space there!!

I realise hor the quote for the gate is not in the draft quote that i have. I remembered uncle requesting me to top up a couple of hundreds cos initially I wanted aluminium but ended up i chose the wrought iron gate. I guess you guys know that throughout my whole reno process I nv get a copy of my final quote. so ahhh sorry leh.. I dun have the final price for my gate :P

Tv Console :

IMG_1164.jpg

tvconsole-1.jpg

notice that the later pic got 2 extra black glass strip? It was ah wei's remedy to cover up scratches inflicted by his careless workers on the white laminate. I actually prefered the cleaner look... but no choice lah...

How come the tv feature wall like got mirror?dun rem i saw it there b4 ley

How come the tv feature wall like got mirror?dun rem i saw it there b4 ley

got lah. your eye tak stamp. all along there. Got 1 strip of mirror on top and another strip below. but it was a close shave lor... I say i wanted black mirror your good friend wrote in his note "black mirror = 黑玻璃" So i nearly ended up with black glass instead of mirror... blur de..

got lah. your eye tak stamp. all along there. Got 1 strip of mirror on top and another strip below. but it was a close shave lor... I say i wanted black mirror your good friend wrote in his note "black mirror = 黑玻璃" So i nearly ended up with black glass instead of mirror... blur de..

oh isit?me cant really recall liao....i thought it your CAMERA problem again.... :bleah:

oh isit?me cant really recall liao....i thought it your CAMERA problem again.... :bleah:

Wah BD you courting your own death ah ?

Ppl complaining your camera in your blog, now you wants to 拉 Ivy 下水 by saying her camera got problem ah ?

Good luck to you leh

You nvr heard of a famous quote "可以得罪小人也千万不可以得罪女人" ah ? hahahaha :P

wahhhaha since when my camera got problem? mine always no problem de mah. it was YOURS that always got problem. blur blur see have see don't have like that. The "bestest" part is black colour can take until become brown colour lor!! power de!!

and hor by u not seeing it hor it shows ahh not only ur cam got problem leh, your eye also!! cos u saw it live somemore leh bro!! quick quick go for eye check!!

Ppl complaining your camera in your blog, now you wants to 拉 Ivy 下水 by saying her camera got problem ah ?

Good luck to you leh

ahhh see see? kopi-o veli cleber! kopi-o want to order cupcakes from me and F4 to sell at your cafe or not??

Good luck to you leh

kopi o,

u dun like that say me...ma cannot see properly...so must ask ma......of cos pic not TOO CLEAR...must FEEDBACK de ma....me know Ivy v good de...she will take it postively de la......

*whisper to kopi o* who ask her,f4,pet la...keep complaining lor...until i got to buy a camera during the comex show...(*&&^&^%^&^*&*

wahhhaha since when my camera got problem? mine always no problem de mah. it was YOURS that always got problem. blur blur see have see don't have like that. The "bestest" part is black colour can take until become brown colour lor!! power de!!

and hor by u not seeing it hor it shows ahh not only ur cam got problem leh, your eye also!! cos u saw it live somemore leh bro!! quick quick go for eye check!!

please hor...my hp camer branded de hor...KOREA famous brand hor....where got no good. u dunno it got auto "switch" colour function meh?new technology de...dun play play....no matter how i see oso black..u all just want to saw it brown...so unfair de lor!!!! :~:~:~:~

ehhh hello, my picture chin chai chin chai hor also much clearer and BIGGER than what u post on ur thread lor! even my hp camera can do a much better job lor :x aiyah buy new cam also no use lah must be the skill of the photographer.