Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

no probs :) we have been there and done that so we know. for me heng my hubby is the bo chup type, otherwise the pro-long handover would have gotten me slained hahahha.

do you need Jason's number? If yes I can pm u.

Thanks Ivy. I hv got Jason's no from Homemaster. Going to meet him tomorrow nite.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Wah BD just came back and you starts to torture him already ? Wait he MIA again how ? :P

Anyway I'm on the verge of confirming with Jason le, hopefully he will not be too tied up during that period else difficult to get him hee hee :P

Will be meeting him this thur or Fri to verify something in the quote b4 I "book" him for my house hee hee :P

wah...coffee o must be miss our drama alot la....:P

congrat to confirming yr ID/contractor liao...:)

Wah BD just came back and you starts to torture him already ? Wait he MIA again how ? :P

Anyway I'm on the verge of confirming with Jason le, hopefully he will not be too tied up during that period else difficult to get him hee hee :P

Will be meeting him this thur or Fri to verify something in the quote b4 I "book" him for my house hee hee :P

You sooo scared to "lose" u meh? BD u got new fan le!

aiya...too popular is like that de la...what to do... :P

so cmon...who are my fans?can report here.... :P

wahh lau ehhh!! awhile nv see sicali the skin grown so much thicker!!! later bo lang chu sia hor **** malu leh :x

wahh lau ehhh!! awhile nv see sicali the skin grown so much thicker!!! later bo lang chu sia hor **** malu leh :x

got de la...sure got pple miss me de lor....*shouting to F4 mei ah!!*

*wink wink* at F4, "shakes head" with finger on the lips.

I miss Rierie leh.. where has she gone to?

wah...coffee o must be miss our drama alot la....:P

congrat to confirming yr ID/contractor liao...:)

Ya lar miss your constant bickering with Ivy leh

*Reminder: must buy popcorn combo b4 it runs out*

You sooo scared to "lose" u meh? BD u got new fan le!

No mah RT is very quiet since all the veterans like you, BD and F4......many more is not ard leh so I'm feeling bored in here :(

No mah RT is very quiet since all the veterans like you, BD and F4......many more is not ard leh so I'm feeling bored in here :(

you make your own noise lah! hahahaa. some of our Reno concluded liao mah, so now is our turn to see other's house been transform mah hahha

you make your own noise lah! hahahaa. some of our Reno concluded liao mah, so now is our turn to see other's house been transform mah hahha

Wah you sound like a shi fu over looking all the RT students leh high on top of a mountain leh hahahaha

Anyway it's not my turn yet so you guys will have to wait for a while

Be patience ya ? Mine is a total overhaul so you guys should be able to see a huge difference :P

ok BD kor, if it makes u feel better...I MISS U!!! ke yi ma?? :P

yoz...we chat on msn almost every other day and why u type my name here leh??? hehe...

shoo shoo...go do ur home work and compare quotes! :D

ok BD kor, if it makes u feel better...I MISS U!!! ke yi ma?? :P

yoz...we chat on msn almost every other day and why u type my name here leh??? hehe...

shoo shoo...go do ur home work and compare quotes! :D

Yah lor we miss BD :unsure:

hahahaha

me compare quotes till my head spinning liao cos too many items to see, needed a break thus come in here to see got any drama happening hahaha

Edited by coffee_o