Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

My dinning room is bare now, no table cos it will only be delivered in end sept as well. So nothing to show except my curtains :P

IMG_0992.jpg

Close up of curtain :

IMG_0993.jpg

My fully occupied Alter :

IMG_0742.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

ok.. that's the end of 1st installment of live in pics. Next episode will show the nightmare in my living area and boys rooms due to their toys :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
i waited till neck long long for your final pictures leh....

haha...i still think ur kitchen layout is :good:

hahahha ok lah ok lah i also kanna nag until buay tahan that's why put in double effort to unpack until at least i not too shy to post the pics :P Wardrobe still mess lah need to further organize and the boys toys are still all over the place... can't decide whether to build extra cabinets to keep their toys or endure till my sis shift out and chuck everything into the room... still thinking...

I am very happy with the kitchen!! I love the extra side table, it is really useful for baking!! all the prep can be done there... if I've planned better.. i should have added power points above the table... then i can do my mixing there... wonder whether now wanna add can or not...

Wah I like your kitchen very much, look very spacious leh hmm......i seriously do not know how to design my kitchen layout sigh.... :(

as compared to my last kitchen, this one i have is definitely more spacious.. but all the space goes to living/dining/kitchen then end up my MBR very puny.... frankly i rather my MBR be bigger... if u are nearby u wanna pop up look see look see just let me know lah. u post ur layout then get fellow friends to throw in ideas for u lor

pssst manager BD... money opportunity lai liao !!!

ehhh dun have hor!! when I was young hor family very poor de... no money to buy toys... i dun remember me having much toys :~:~:~

so now yr boys got so much toy...dun tell me u implying u got alot of $$$$ :notti::notti:

as compared to my last kitchen, this one i have is definitely more spacious.. but all the space goes to living/dining/kitchen then end up my MBR very puny.... frankly i rather my MBR be bigger... if u are nearby u wanna pop up look see look see just let me know lah. u post ur layout then get fellow friends to throw in ideas for u lor

Eh i used to have stay in a place where I have a much bigger MBR and small Living. And my MBR can put a 3 seater sofa in even with a WIW and a king size bed.

But I still prefer bigger living area and kitchen especially when my 3 aunties and 6 grandmum come and house for gathering. Especially so since my parents will be staying with me.

Hmmm.....post my layout ah ? hmmm......means I will start my blog ? I think still too soon leh hee hee :P

so now yr boys got so much toy...dun tell me u implying u got alot of $$$$ :notti::notti:

又害我!!! 80% of the boys' toys are handed down by the cousins and my dad's friend's grandkids. so i am not much better off :~:~

Kopi-O, post when u are comfy lor

又害我!!! 80% of the boys' toys are handed down by the cousins and my dad's friend's grandkids. so i am not much better off :~:~

Kopi-O, post when u are comfy lor

eh will you kill me if I dun post at all ? hahahaha :P

actually hor, F4 has all along been my 军师 she has been giving me advice all this while so she is my zhuge liang hahahah

Now what I need is generals hahaha Ivy, r u and BD interested ? hee hee :P

actually hor, F4 has all along been my 军师 she has been giving me advice all this while so she is my zhuge liang hahahah

wah...then what my role?me ok de la....*whisper to Ivy n f4, how much u charge him huh?*

what's the offer terms like? got AWS? Bonus? how many days annual leave? what is the career prospect? got medical and dental benefits? got cover dependents for medical???

Hmm....I think you're more suited to be zhang fei and Ivy can be guan yu Wahahahaha

anyway here's the floorplan should you guys interested :P

http://img412.imageshack.us/i/floorplan.jpg/

me?? gun yu?? i got so fierce meh??

ur 1st level no toilet de ah? wah lau ur kitchen layout looks spacious too leh!! bigger than mine lor

what's the offer terms like? got AWS? Bonus? how many days annual leave? what is the career prospect? got medical and dental benefits? got cover dependents for medical???

me?? gun yu?? i got so fierce meh??

ur 1st level no toilet de ah? wah lau ur kitchen layout looks spacious too leh!! bigger than mine lor

no aws, no bonus, no annual days leave, career prospect..hmmm.....if you wish to be a ID/contractor then can, no medical and dental benefits...since no medical and dental benefits so no medical coverage for dependents as well

the only gd thing is that you can work as and when you liked it and of cos during your currently working hrs too hahaha

guan yu where got fierce ? zhang fei more fierce than guan yu whereas guan yu is the 五虎将之首 leh

Yes there's WC is 1st level too but they called it wash area.

My kitchen big meh ? but when i saw it, it look small leh hmm.......moreover other than doing L-shaped not much design layout can be done le :(