Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

harlow...the camera buy liao is for PD to take pics for cupcakes, not for the house leh 8|

Huh ? Wah BD you so rich ah ? Buy a camera for 1 purpose nia ?

Then you should buy another camera to take pic of your house mah hahahahah 1231hystericallylaughin.gif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
who say lor..it i asked her take to go n try de lor!!!u dunno only lor... :bleah:

*snip that tongue*

eh, u shld go and try to take (nice) new pix to show mah...stay at home gaming and drool over PD's cupcakes on FB...ur keyboard must have spoilt...wll dirty n wet with your drool. *yikes*

Huh ? Wah BD you so rich ah ? Buy a camera for 1 purpose nia ?

Then you should buy another camera to take pic of your house mah hahahahah 1231hystericallylaughin.gif

no la...that suppose to be mulit purpose...n stop pple to complain abt my pic when i pose RT lor. :P

*snip that tongue*

eh, u shld go and try to take (nice) new pix to show mah...stay at home gaming and drool over PD's cupcakes on FB...ur keyboard must have spoilt...wll dirty n wet with your drool. *yikes*

wah!!WHAT HAPPEN?WHAT HAPPEN F4 MEI??!! y must u learn the violent habit frm ivy la...lsat time u not like dat de.... 8|:~

dun anyhow say hor....me was playing volleyball when i leave PD into both yr good hand hor.....me never a gaming pax de lor....

no la...that suppose to be mulit purpose...n stop pple to complain abt my pic when i pose RT lor. :P

wahh u wanna POSE in RT ahhh?? mai lah....... plssssssssss........ if not RT viewership will drop de...

wah!!WHAT HAPPEN?WHAT HAPPEN F4 MEI?? !! y must u learn the violent habit frm ivy la...lsat time u not like dat de.... 8|:~

dun anyhow say hor....me was playing volleyball when i leave PD into both yr good hand hor.....me never a gaming pax de lor....

PD say u playing games wor.

We took good care of her ok?! when she can't find her way ahhh we stood at the road side to be the landmark for her leh! see? risk our lives u know

wahh u wanna POSE in RT ahhh?? mai lah....... plssssssssss........ if not RT viewership will drop de...

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 1231hystericallylaughin.gif

Me also not interested leh pls leh I just had my lunch leh

:X...u will never know the effect when i pose for RT de lor....dun play play hor.... :P

aiya...not pt edit le la...

PD say u playing games wor.

We took good care of her ok?! when she can't find her way ahhh we stood at the road side to be the landmark for her leh! see? risk our lives u know

wah!!she anyhow say la...must be she blur blur after Fri went to A&E in SGH...:P

u sure u did that? bt y she say can see lampost bt cant see u ley? :P

:X...u will never know the effect when i pose for RT de lor....dun play play hor.... :P

aiya...not pt edit le la...

Pose! Pose! I support! You want me to help you take picture or not? Maybe can even help do some 'enhancements' with Photoshop also! ;)

Transform your image to be the next idol liao.

See Here

Edited by adrian_john

wahhh sehhh if wanna pose hor pls pose in your own thread hor!! dun pose in my thread hor!! i post my house pics hor ended up quarrelling with u over camera. if u pose in here wahh sehhh i think we'll start fighting liao.

ok coming up is my 2nd installment of live in pics :

Front Recess Area :

IMG_1174.jpg

Did you source around for water feature har...any place to share share to view water feature at a reasonable price. :notti:

Did you source around for water feature har...any place to share share to view water feature at a reasonable price. :notti:

i only go to 1 place for the water feature leh. i got this one from a shop located in Farm Mart. My bro in law brought us there cos he knows the lao ban. So gave us some discount. That one in the pic costs us around $500+ orginal was $600+. The price varies according to customization. They charge the grey bricks piece by piece de. So depending on what is ur combi, the price will be different.

Edited by ivy

i only got to 1 place for the water feature leh. i got this one from a shop located in Farm Mart. My bro in law brought us there cos he knows the lao ban. So gave us some discount. That one in the pic costs us around $500+ orginal was $600+. The price varies according to customization. The charge the grey bricks piece by piece de. So depending on what is ur combi, the price will be different.

icic...thanks....wah....hmm..I think I better shelf it off for a while first... Saving up for rainy day first. heehee.