Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

no aws, no bonus, no annual days leave, career prospect..hmmm.....if you wish to be a ID/contractor then can, no medical and dental benefits...since no medical and dental benefits so no medical coverage for dependents as well

the only gd thing is that you can work as and when you liked it and of cos during your currently working hrs too hahaha

guan yu where got fierce ? zhang fei more fierce than guan yu whereas guan yu is the 五虎将之首 leh

Yes there's WC is 1st level too but they called it wash area.

My kitchen big meh ? but when i saw it, it look small leh hmm.......moreover other than doing L-shaped not much design layout can be done le :(

aiyoh can do L shape good enough le. what other shape u want? Z? W? X? hahahha u want island huh?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
aiyoh can do L shape good enough le. what other shape u want? Z? W? X? hahahha u want island huh?

Ya lor Wahahahaha

but i was told by someone if I were to hack my wash area, actually that can be done :P

but me do not intend to hack anything lah hahahaha

Ya lor Wahahahaha

but i was told by someone if I were to hack my wash area, actually that can be done :P

but me do not intend to hack anything lah hahahaha

my LO cfm cannot do L-shaped kitchen...unless I hack and change the LO of my kitchen which is a big no-no since mom and i do cook :P

alamak...my chinese history CMI de...coffee o, u can pally with red devil :D

my LO cfm cannot do L-shaped kitchen...unless I hack and change the LO of my kitchen which is a big no-no since mom and i do cook :P

alamak...my chinese history CMI de...coffee o, u can pally with red devil :D

Huh ? what is pally ? hahahaha

Orrr......ok ok aiyah your england too powderful, me dun understand le :P

Wah...all your England and China beri good. I am only good in Hokkien and Singlish leh. Can talk until Three Kingdom.. Power lor. haha

Hey u know what? I am so stressed. I am trying to correct my daughter's singlish and she will tell me, "Mommy, cannot say "lah", "hor" and "wah lau" when i speak to Hubby. Can u imagine? it was also discussed over radio that we ought to speak proper english...yada yada...

Hey u know what? I am so stressed. I am trying to correct my daughter's singlish and she will tell me, "Mommy, cannot say "lah", "hor" and "wah lau" when i speak to Hubby. Can u imagine? it was also discussed over radio that we ought to speak proper english...yada yada...

You are not the only one stress. Even my family members are stressed. When my nephews and nieces come over.. They love to correct either our singlish and or pronunciations. :jawdrop:

But I must also admit with the handphone T9 function and spellcheck. I think my spelling is getting worse! And with the phonebook capability in the moblie, I can't even remember phone number when someone ratter over the phone to me....

Har...or it is a sense of "old" :bangwall:

Edited by red_devil

Wah...all your England and China beri good. I am only good in Hokkien and Singlish leh. Can talk until Three Kingdom.. Power lor. haha

Wah me only speak hokkien to jason hahahahah hard to type hokkien in forum lah so bo pian hahahah :P

You are not the only one stress. Even my family members are stressed. When my nephews and nieces come over.. They love to correct either our singlish and or pronunciations. :jawdrop:

But I must also admit with the handphone T9 function and spellcheck. I think my spelling is getting worse! And with the phonebook capability in the moblie, I can't even remember phone number when someone ratter over the phone to me....

Har...or it is a sense of "old" :bangwall:

seriously i also dun remember my colleagues and family members mobile number. all thanks to the phone book capabilities hahaha

Photos! You made the right choice to correct your kitchen cabinet.. More sleek looking..

What happen to your bling bling toilet wall?

Photos! You made the right choice to correct your kitchen cabinet.. More sleek looking..

What happen to your bling bling toilet wall?

the toilet wall is still bling ah just that must take close up then can see the bling hahaha