Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

I used to have one which is bigger than that and I rear fish inside

But still deciding if I should have 1 in my balcony area since I lazy to maintain leh hahahaha

Bro red, you got consult FSM ? think water feature cannot anyhow put wan leh else not gd for your house FS

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I used to have one which is bigger than that and I rear fish inside

But still deciding if I should have 1 in my balcony area since I lazy to maintain leh hahahaha

Bro red, you got consult FSM ? think water feature cannot anyhow put wan leh else not gd for your house FS

Nope...I didn't consult FSM....Hmm...cannot anyhow place har.....thought of placing it around dining area? or near the shoe cabinet?....sound like a bad idea hor.

Nope...I didn't consult FSM....Hmm...cannot anyhow place har.....thought of placing it around dining area? or near the shoe cabinet?....sound like a bad idea hor.

Bro dun bother lah save up for rainy day better le

Last time i "murdered" all my fish because I'm too lazy to help them change the water leh hehehe :P

Edited by coffee_o

New addition on my front entrance wall :

IMG_1185.jpg

Closer shot :

IMG_1181.jpg

Have been waiting for the longest time for this piece to be up so that my wall don't look so naked. FSM wanted me to get a peony flower picture for the wall, but I refuse to get those chinese painting as it will look so odd with the rest of my reno works.. So after much hunting, I finally found this print at Goodrich.

New addition on my front entrance wall :

IMG_1185.jpg

Closer shot :

IMG_1181.jpg

Have been waiting for the longest time for this piece to be up so that my wall don't look so naked. FSM wanted me to get a peony flower picture for the wall, but I refuse to get those chinese painting as it will look so odd with the rest of my reno works.. So after much hunting, I finally found this print at Goodrich.

Wah this is very nice leh so how much you paid for it ? anyway does it comes with the plastic frame too ?

the frame is acrylic frame. for this I had to buy the whole roll of wallpaper from Goodrich which cost me $120+ and get another vendor to do the frame for me. In this case, my bro in law help me with the framing cos in it's in law's family biz so he only claim material cost from me and install for me FOC :P I guess if i were to buy a painting outside it'll definitely cost a few times more.

Abit waste lah cos I only use a bit out of the whole roll of wallpaper...so I still got nearly a full roll left.. dunno what to do with it also..

the frame is acrylic frame. for this I had to buy the whole roll of wallpaper from Goodrich which cost me $120+ and get another vendor to do the frame for me. In this case, my bro in law help me with the framing cos in it's in law's family biz so he only claim material cost from me and install for me FOC :P I guess if i were to buy a painting outside it'll definitely cost a few times more.

Abit waste lah cos I only use a bit out of the whole roll of wallpaper...so I still got nearly a full roll left.. dunno what to do with it also..

paste it at my house?? :notti::notti::notti:

wah!!like that dun need..then better keep at home store room n let it rot lor.... :bleah::bleah::bleah:

yah mah! where got free one! i drive to ur place to paste also need to pay petrol money leh! hmmm dun wanna pay in that case i just ask them to frame up more similar ones in different sizes and sell them off. I can still earn abit of kopi money. chey!

门口好看而以。。一走进去就变成乱七八糟,因为两个小瓜的玩具到处丢。。

I bought that bird nest light from Light+Form at 341 balestier road. cost me $90. If u are going there, do bargain cos I realise some of their lightings are grossly over price.

Hmm.....I was thinking of maybe get something like this to paste it along my walkway from dinning to living area

Hmm.....I was thinking of maybe get something like this to paste it along my walkway from dinning to living area

if u need to do similar ones u let me know lor, I can get my bro in law to help u do the framing. but print wise u looking at similar? or if not u can go goodrich and flip. they got others really nice ones.