Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

if u need to do similar ones u let me know lor, I can get my bro in law to help u do the framing. but print wise u looking at similar? or if not u can go goodrich and flip. they got others really nice ones.

I will settle my place first then will decide which pattern is suitable for me

But was thinking of getting something of similar size like yours

May I know what is the measurement of yours ?

Thanks leh Ivy heheheh :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I will settle my place first then will decide which pattern is suitable for me

But was thinking of getting something of similar size like yours

May I know what is the measurement of yours ?

Thanks leh Ivy heheheh :D

tonight i go back measure and let u know. bro in law altered the size which I originally gave him.

tonight i go back measure and let u know. bro in law altered the size which I originally gave him.

okie thanks thanks

Have you thought of fixing another but place it horizontal instead of vertical ? It might look different and thus become another artwork :)

my hubby wanted to do that but i was thinking it may look odd to have the same print in another location of the same house. unless mine is EM like urs lah if not walk in see one walk another few steps see another similar print, won't it look weird?

my hubby wanted to do that but i was thinking it may look odd to have the same print in another location of the same house. unless mine is EM like urs lah if not walk in see one walk another few steps see another similar print, won't it look weird?

Hmm....actually ya true also hahahaha

Thats why I said, gals are more creative and can imagine stuff out of thin air whereas for me hor I need to see it b4 I know if it look nice leh hahahaha :P

yah mah! where got free one! i drive to ur place to paste also need to pay petrol money leh! hmmm dun wanna pay in that case i just ask them to frame up more similar ones in different sizes and sell them off. I can still earn abit of kopi money. chey!

do lor!!do lor!!sell la!!sell la!!nowsday so calculative le!!! :angry::angry::angry:

do lor!!do lor!!sell la!!sell la!!nowsday so calculative le!!! :angry::angry::angry:

Bro dun be so petty

You ask not successful you should ask PD to ask mah hahahaha

I think Ivy only calculative towards you nia :P

Bro dun be so petty

You ask not successful you should ask PD to ask mah hahahaha

I think Ivy only calculative towards you nia :P

yah loh kopi. this man hor big and tall but hor ver "xiao qi" de :x

i see you are going for a resort style

a VERY OLD FASHION resort style!

Bingo!!! rapist u are the best liao lah!! u always know what we are trying to acheive!! i am hoping day and night that my water feature will grow moss so that it will give the oldest look possible!!

Bingo!!! rapist u are the best liao lah!! u always know what we are trying to acheive!! i am hoping day and night that my water feature will grow moss so that it will give the oldest look possible!!

Ivy better not make your house old old leh else hor IT always like to stay in 阴森森 place leh wait IT likes your place and dun go away how ?

Then everytime you access RT, IT will use your ID to give idiotic remarks leh hahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

lai lo i will enage a 抓鬼的把它收掉, 藏在葫芦里!!! i sacrifice lor. let IT linger at my 阴森森 place so that IT will not haunt others. see? i so 伟大..

lai lo i will enage a 抓鬼的把它收掉, 藏在葫芦里!!! i sacrifice lor. let IT linger at my 阴森森 place so that IT will not haunt others. see? i so 伟大..

Wah you really 伟大 leh but hor you not scare IT 烦死你啊?

It's best to 打他魂飞魄散 so that all of us can have some peace in RT le else IT keeps coming back and "rape" ppl's blog leh hahahaha :P

Aiyah, if Angkor Wat look so old and rustic still can get UNESCO World Heritage Award.

What's wrong with old look right? Haiz ..... some people just know it all don't they? Geez....

Aiyah, if Angkor Wat look so old and rustic still can get UNESCO World Heritage Award.

What's wrong with old look right? Haiz ..... some people just know it all don't they? Geez....

Eh Bro I dont think he knows what/where is Angkor Wat cos primary school did not teach him that yet so my guess is that he is busy googling the web now hahahaha :lol:

Your front wall entrance light is very nice.. Nice lighting effect.. :)

You are really so Wei Da... haha.. IT is getting terrifying during this 7th month.. Wandering around more often..