Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ivy

Our New Place @ Clementi

Yah lor we miss BD :unsure:

hahahaha

me compare quotes till my head spinning liao cos too many items to see, needed a break thus come in here to see got any drama happening hahaha

hehehehe...so pai sey ley...say until i am missed by u all so much...wahaahhaahhaha....

aiyo...compare quotes is the toughest de....tot u settle with Jason liao..

*whisper to Ivy* think we can up the price for thr ticket for them to watch drama liao...can help to take abit back for our reno cost...:P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hehehehe...so pai sey ley...say until i am missed by u all so much...wahaahhaahhaha....

*whisper to Ivy* think we can up the price for thr ticket for them to watch drama liao...can help to take abit back for our reno cost...:P

No not yet me need to verify some stuff with him....hmmm.....I can say abt 80% there bah just need to be clear with some of the items in the quote.

I was quote abt 60k by him :(

*whisper to Ivy* think we can up the price for thr ticket for them to watch drama liao...can help to take abit back for our reno cost... :P

*whisher to BD* ok ok onz! will up tix price by 20% must think of what carpentry to add to my place liao. maybe more storage for my boys' toys.

KOPI-O I dun stay in mountain hor. I not shifu, I am just ba-gua aka KPO, like to see people's house pictures!!

No not yet me need to verify some stuff with him....hmmm.....I can say abt 80% there bah just need to be clear with some of the items in the quote.

I was quote abt 60k by him :(

wah!!60k?!!! then must be ultra nice liao....:P

*whisher to BD* ok ok onz! will up tix price by 20% must think of what carpentry to add to my place liao. maybe more storage for my boys' toys.

KOPI-O I dun stay in mountain hor. I not shifu, I am just ba-gua aka KPO, like to see people's house pictures!!

hmmm...i think a few more cabinet in my place should look nice ley....can do the offical "parking lot" for yr kids toy liao lor...hehehehehe

hmmm...i think a few more cabinet in my place should look nice ley....can do the offical "parking lot" for yr kids toy liao lor...hehehehehe

yah yah, very tempted to build a "covered MSCP" for him to park his fleet lah!!! they are messing up my living room!!

wah!!60k?!!! then must be ultra nice liao....:P

Guess what 60k is the lowest le

No lah not super nice lah did alot of stuff which cannot be seen thus wasted alot of $$ :(

Cannot say you KPO mah, you give ppl advice time and again leh so ppl should feel lucky that you din charge them for it leh hee :P

So when it's my turn hor, you must remember to give me advice leh hee hee

Edited by coffee_o

yah yah, very tempted to build a "covered MSCP" for him to park his fleet lah!!! they are messing up my living room!!

Kids is like that de bo pian

think of the time when you're the kid, your parents also got the same problem hahahaha

Cannot say you KPO mah, you give ppl advice time and again leh so ppl should feel lucky that you din charge them for it leh hee :P

pssst manager BD... money opportunity lai liao !!!

Kids is like that de bo pian

think of the time when you're the kid, your parents also got the same problem hahahaha

ehhh dun have hor!! when I was young hor family very poor de... no money to buy toys... i dun remember me having much toys :~:~:~

ok better update on my place before my T-Blog become a chat site. Here comes my 1st installment of live in pics. Today will just be MBR and Kitchen. boys room/living/access area in next installment which will happen dunno when lah.. :P probably when i got mood to snap pictures hehehe

MBR toilet glass door and wardrobe

IMG_0963.jpg

Initially I choose another colour for my wardrobe door but it was translucent and a little see through which I dun like cos hor I wanna change in the wardrobe mah! The evil me insisted ah wei to paste something at the back so that the wardrobe won't be translucent... I was advised against it cos he told me if he paste anything at the back it will look patchy from the front... stubborn me insist... and the effect came out really yucky and patchy.... Ah wei was gracious to change both doors for me without charging me extra (maybe he charged it to uncle ?? :x I dun wanna know :P). The current colour is the closest colour to brown that is not translucent. A comparison pic between the before and after :

wardrobescomparison.jpg

For KPOS who wonder how the mess inside the wardrobe looks like, it is as below :

IMG_0994.jpg

IMG_0996.jpg

The other side of the wall I forget to take picture.. got a piece of mirror... Will try to take and upload..

The other side of MBR :

IMG_0962.jpg

For a computer desk squeeze in the room prior to me having my study room back :

IMG_0997.jpg

pardon the cheapo plastic chair... my office chair still swimming somewhere. will only be delivered end of sept.

The before and after comparison of the additional box up above the black glass cabinets.

kitchencompare.jpg

I definitely prefer the "after" look. I think it looks neater and more complete.