Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
catseyes2004sg

Recommend Any Good Agent

Propnex is quite jialat. Their seller agent will backout after OTP.

OTP still can back-out ?

tat's bad

I only know their knowledge is limited .....but there are some rare good one also :thumbs up:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I would suggest that you read up on HDB official website (www.hdb.gov.sg) to find out about the procedures, recent transacted prices in Hougang, etc. Also check out the newspapers and go view more properties before you commit.

Agent is always secondary; they are merely a tool to help you in your paperwork, legwork and negotiation. At the end of the day, my advice is not to take any agents' advice and always make an intelligent decision based on your own research.

I agreed with zirhk3355. Do ur homework wisely as it involve with our pockets and time. There will be a resale seminar organise by HDB conducted in mandarin on 18 jul 2009 and english on 1st aug 2009. I've already signed up for the one on 1st aug and hopefully, i wld be able to waive and save abit when buying my next place without a agent.

I agree with you all.

Some are good, some are bad.

If anyone seriously looking for a good agent, please PM me.

I know a full-time agent, very pro and commited to follow up till the end of the transaction, yet he still call me after a month, to ensure my new resale home is fine. He also recormmend me to a good and reasonable contractor. Give me a sense that, he cares. Addtional, he provide me a lot of info on property industry in Singapore/Asia, HDB rules n reg etc..

I consider myself lucky and very happy with his good work.

He is from Dennis Wee Group.

I agree with you all.

Some are good, some are bad.

If anyone seriously looking for a good agent, please PM me.

I know a full-time agent, very pro and commited to follow up till the end of the transaction, yet he still call me after a month, to ensure my new resale home is fine. He also recormmend me to a good and reasonable contractor. Give me a sense that, he cares. Addtional, he provide me a lot of info on property industry in Singapore/Asia, HDB rules n reg etc..

I consider myself lucky and very happy with his good work.

He is from Dennis Wee Group.

self promo.

or promo for your spouse, close friends, relatives. haha

self promo.

or promo for your spouse, close friends, relatives. haha

yeah,,, you have the right to think positively or whatever you think you are right. - hahaha

Anyway, just a recommendation. Just to contribute some info, based on this topic. Hope you wont change the topic ya...

not sure if u still need one?

anyway here's one..

Orangtee. Regina 92381073.

Good luck & happy house hunting!

Reality is it’s not possible to find the “average pay” for real estate. It can range from negative(after cost) to more than a million SGD per year. Also the pay is gross, so must still deduct expenses, about roughly 20% - 30%.

yeah,,, you have the right to think positively or whatever you think you are right. - hahaha

Anyway, just a recommendation. Just to contribute some info, based on this topic. Hope you wont change the topic ya...

I would say that in any line, there will be good and bad people. Agents too. Bad agents focus on closing sales fast unethically. Good agents act in sellers/buyers' interests. Even relatives oso got good and bad. So even Mike is reccommending his relative or friend, ultimate judgement and decision to engage who as your agent still lies in you. In my experience, if you wanna engage agent, just ask him to do everyting for you. find house,sell house,paperwork, negotiation, advertising. Since you gonna pay him anyway,rite!

Cheers!

i do agree that propnex got quite a few jiat lat one. came across a few and personally, that has changed my impression of them.

There are always gd and bad agents in a company. I had my share of bad & dishonest agents while house hunting, particularly from ERA. (story here post #23: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=19667)

My agents is from Propnex but luckily no bad experiences as he help me sell off my place and bought a new place. Charge me 2% for selling but only transportation for buying.

I'm very happy with him as he is very very patience, brought me and my wife to view at least 30 units covering from Bishan, Yishun, hougang, serangoon till tampines. Not once did he grumble or show any signs of unhappiness.

So all I can say is that it's not nice to blacklist a company just because of few bad apples, there are always some in every company since being an agents is so lucrative. :)

Edited by coffee_o

ERA not that bad. The bad is Seller Stupid Agent from Propnex. Told the seller to cut off electricity for 2nd Inspection before 2nd appointment. Cannot even see clearly at night to inspection before 2nd appointment.

Whole Kitchen Tiles (1 Huge Portion) are falling apart and exploded. Need to waste $1200 to hack the Kitchen Wall. A very dishonest seller agent from Propnex.

I going to throw ex-seller letter if i saw their letters inside letter box.

I going to complaint to HDB officer why never inspected properly and bypass this QC Check.

ERA not that bad. The bad is Seller Stupid Agent from Propnex. Told the seller to cut off electricity for 2nd Inspection before 2nd appointment. Cannot even see clearly at night to inspection before 2nd appointment.

Whole Kitchen Tiles (1 Huge Portion) are falling apart and exploded. Need to waste $1200 to hack the Kitchen Wall. A very dishonest seller agent from Propnex.

I going to throw ex-seller letter if i saw their letters inside letter box.

I going to complaint to HDB officer why never inspected properly and bypass this QC Check.

HDB only check for illegal reno. Not checking the condition of the unit.

They are not QC department.

You go after the wrong guy.

HDB only check for illegal reno. Not checking the condition of the unit.

They are not QC department.

You go after the wrong guy.

the guy was my sister friend lol. never mind. throwing ex owner letter away if i seen it in letter box.

can i change letter box keys?