Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yapyap

Clipsal Zencelo

All i see on website are brochures pictures.. the pictures of the switches have word clipsal on it while my contractor tells me mine is clipsal zencelo but it doesn't have the brand on it....

so im worried about foul play here.

anyone uses that light switch. can snap a pic for me to see?

wallpaper_1.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Here are the actual Zencelo Switches:

Top Left: 1 Gang Switch

Top Right: Water Heater Switch

Bottom: 2-way Power Socket

All switches/socket have "Clipsal" brand label at the bottom.

Zencelo1.jpg

Zencelo2.jpg

Thanks Sunkist.......

PP, not sure, I need to go and check again!

btw, Sunkist, yours look very thick for the base and the base doesn't look symmetrical to the casing..

if you look the pic i attached in the first post, that should be how zencelo base looks like..

mine looks like the pic.. just that i think no logo..

and i found this on the malaysia renotalk webby

snc00103bt7.jpg

Edited by yapyap

kitchen06.jpg

zencelo white

your pic shows bronze color one.

SunkistC's zencelo is mounted on expose Kbox (i cant rem the actual name) thats why u see a thick base.

Edited by ordix

Hi yapyap,

Ordix is right.. the pic attached in your 1st post is only the Zencelo Switch itself only.

For new houses where wires are hidden and switches are mounted directly onto the wall without the base, yes it will look like your 1st post pic...

But my house is a 33 yrs old HDB flat, so all switches have the base..

Let me show you...

On the left is a commonly available base, on the right is a 2 Gang Switch still wrapped in its original packaging..

DSC00994Large.jpg

Switch unwrapped and resting on the base..

DSC00996Large.jpg

Reverse side of the Switch..

DSC00999Large.jpg

Close-up of the Switch, can see the Clipsal Brand Logo..

DSC00997Large.jpg

Think aesthetic wise is nice, and it's not as noisy as those big rocker switch with a loud "tick..tuck" sound...

Price wise 1 gang switch is about $6.40, 2 gang switch is about $9.63..

ok. got you, thanks.

ok.. i was mistaken, mine does have the logo.. it is easily miss without looking at it clearly..

ya..i think aesthetically it is nice.

One problem i have is that if you use it as a 2 way switch, the led wouldn't light up..

i was told that they dont have 2 way switch that would light up.

Secondly, the switch get stuck quite easily if not installed properly... so need good installer i think..

ok. got you, thanks.

ok.. i was mistaken, mine does have the logo.. it is easily miss without looking at it clearly..

ya..i think aesthetically it is nice.

One problem i have is that if you use it as a 2 way switch, the led wouldn't light up..

i was told that they dont have 2 way switch that would light up.

Secondly, the switch get stuck quite easily if not installed properly... so need good installer i think..

ya my electrician spoiled few of my zencelo switches (claimed its factory fault), I brought back to Choo Chiang, ppl there very nice, exchange 1 to 1.

2 way switch as in u click 1 time control 1 light and 1 more time another light or?

i got 2 switch controlling 1 light, works ok for me though.

ya my electrician spoiled few of my zencelo switches (claimed its factory fault), I brought back to Choo Chiang, ppl there very nice, exchange 1 to 1.

2 way switch as in u click 1 time control 1 light and 1 more time another light or?

i got 2 switch controlling 1 light, works ok for me though.

i mean click one time on switch A to switch on light A. Walk to switch B be and click to switch off light A again.

hi ordix,

Yours work ok means the LED will light up when you switch on light A on switch A and the LED at switch A will go off if you switch off light A at switch B?

:help:

i mean click one time on switch A to switch on light A. Walk to switch B be and click to switch off light A again.

hi ordix,

Yours work ok means the LED will light up when you switch on light A on switch A and the LED at switch A will go off if you switch off light A at switch B?

:help:

hi mine also having the same problem for the 2 Gang 2 way switches, both LED didnt light up at all. Did u resolve yrs?

Wow, this looks NICE! And I was just at Choo Chiang yesterday getting the grey LeGrand switches. Hmm, this is nice... :good:

hi mine also having the same problem for the 2 Gang 2 way switches, both LED didnt light up at all. Did u resolve yrs?

Ok find out from my supply that 2 way switches no led light on. Strange but is true!!!